New style

Raquel sits on the couch waiting as you get ready to go with her to her match on RAW, she scrolls through her in between watching tv as she hears you walk down the steps. "I'm ready baby we can head out" she stretches after standing up stopping when she sees you not just you but your outfit that you were wearing, she couldn't help staring while you drove absolutely in awe of the dark red shorts, old school sneakers, and black Linkin Park crop top with your bob length hair in a short ponytail and it completely made her heart quiver looking at you in the early 2000's rock style as the two of you parked and walked backstage, she was in awe of the perfect makeup you had done earlier that she didn't realize was on you "I can feel your stare from here baby" she looks at you as you sit on the couch watching the match between Rhea Ripley and Sasha Banks on the tv. "I can't help it babe, you look so damn good with what you're wearing right now and your makeup is great adding to your beauty" you shake your head with a laugh as she walks to you placing a kiss on your cheek before she goes to change in her ring gear for her match against Becky Lynch, you cheer backstage watching her in her match jumping up and down as she pinned becky and yelled in joy when she is announced the winner and holds her title in the air before walking backstage laughing and picking you up as you hugged and kissed her forehead, things heat up as she kisses you after closing the door breathlessly moaning on the couch catching your breath laying across raquel until a knock sounds on the door both of you jumping up and dressing yourselves before answering the door to find Bayley who congratulates raquel before the two of you sit in the locker room watching the rest of the matches until raw was finally done. The two of you head home and after cleaning off your makeup and changing, you lay in bed when she comes out after showering dropping the towel wrapped around her to the floor as she grabs a change of pajamas turning to see your eyes flowing up and down her body "Like what you see bebe?" you blush lightly as you take a sip of a drink "You damn well know it" she changes and responds with a statement of her own "You need to wear more of the rock clothes I absolutely need in my life" you shake your head while having a brow raised followed by a smile as you both watch tv wrapped up in bed together.