I won't hide it anymore

Things were neck and neck in the tag team match between you and Kevin Nash better known as Diesel against Sherri Martel and Randy Savage. You yell and scream cheering kevin on as he gets up a bit dazed before kicking randy with his boot before tagging you in, you put up a great fight against randy before sherri is tagged in giving each other a run for your money from all the kicks, hair grabs, and hit being pulled against each other as the match begins to take it's mental and physical toll on the all four of you until finally with a yell and a hair pull rolling yourself on top of sherri pinning her until the bell rings yelling and crying in joy as kevin strides in the ring immediately picking you up and holding you in his arms as the crowd cheers extra loud he whispers in your ear "I'm so proud of you" you smile bigger hugging him before you both leave the ring going backstage. You feel many emotions being pulled into high fives and hugs of congratulations by your friends and other wrestlers backstage before heading in your locker room, the stress and tension of the long match is washed away thanks to the hot shower that relieves your bruised and aching body smiling when kevin walks in your dressing room laughing when he covers his hands over his eyes in case even though you were fixing your shirt, you notice the look on his face tilting your head in confusion making him smile at the gesture before gently holding your face in his hand caressing your cheek with his thumb which surprises you by the gentle yet boldness of the action "I won't hide it anymore" you raise your brow at the statement looking him in the eyes as he slowly holds your face in both of his hands "This babydoll". You feel your body turn to butter and melt like honey as you slowly raise yourself on your tip toes to tangle your hands through his unkept hair as you both smile yelping and giggling by him lifting you to wrap your legs around his waist both of you quietly laughing sharing another kiss before being put back down agreeing to dinner that night taking things slow for the next couple of weeks before announcing the relationship a month later which earns unconditional support from your tight knit group of friends and other wrestlers you both become friends with over the next coming years as your careers get bigger and more well known.