Spilled secret

You were in the ring against Chyna pulling out a win leading to you fighting her and Eddie until a familiar entrance song plays. You turn hearing D-generation X's theme play biting your lip to hide the smile beginning to form on your lips when you see Stephanie walk down the ramp to the ring feeling your anger boil seeing Triple H with his arm wrapped around her, you stand in the ring listening to their rant of being better until finally you just couldn't handle it anymore "You talk like your big shit when you are just a little bitch!" everyone stares in shock at you as you stand nose to nose with triple h before slapping him in his face "I'm bigger and badder than you! I am literally in love with and in a relationship with the boss's own daughter! I have more balls than you have had and ever will!" the crowd goes crazy while everyone in the ring stares at you with many different reactions that all grow even more stunned when you grab steph wrapping your arms around her and kiss her. "Oh my god! Y/N and Stephanie McMahon are a thing! Boy Vince is not gonna be happy" you walk out of the ring smiling when you see a clearly pissed off vince "How long have you been brainwashing my daughter!" an argument ensues leading to a physical fight when he grabs you by your face until security along with steph, Shane, chyna, and Edge step in to stop anything further, security escorts vince off while you are in medical being treated for a cut next to your eye and another on your mouth with steph next to you crying which broke your heart as you hold her until her mom Linda and shane walk in the room but shane pulls you in for a hug while steph apologizes to her "Sweetie you have nothing to be sorry for I still love you and I always will no matter what" you tear up watching the interaction before looking at shane "You were the one she was talking about when she said she was head over heels for someone" you blush and giggle seeing a bright red steph as she quickly smacks shane in his shoulder when you see linda staring at you. You feel a bit scared until she grabs your hands lightly squeezing them with a smile before pulling you into a warm tight hug making you smile hugging her back "I'm glad that she has you, you truly are a wonderful person, you're like another kid to me and I love you dearly you have my blessing" you smile big hugging her again before you all walk out and head out to dinner heading back to your place with steph both on cloud nine hugging each other tightly "I love you my dear" you light up at the nickname as the two of you watch movies in bed for the rest of the night "I love you steph" despite the reaction and problems vince slowly grew to accept the relationship apologizing for his behavior and as time went on you forgave him and grew a bond with him.