Boot

Your nerves were on edge as DX climbed in the ring stalking towards you as the crowd boos and chants your name in support standing nose to nose with a cocky Stephanie and Tori walking around the two of you. Chaos suddenly erupted when steph yanks your hair but you quickly shove and backhand her and hit tori with an elbow leading to a mess of limbs and yelling as you get constant blows by the men after being thrown around by tori and steph fighting back well against the four taller men until you get hit in your ribs and eye effectively weakening you to give them the upper hand until a familiar theme started to play throughout the arena as you lay in pain on the mat while everyone else turned seeing a very angry Test who immediately grabbed and shoved the girls on the ramp and climbed over the rope making quick hits on each man as you look up to see Triple H get a boot to the face making the group run backstage as test crouches in front of you "You okay?" you wince as you try to take a breath and stand. He rolls you under the rope before carrying you in his arms backstage immediately taking you to medical who check and other than having the wind knocked out of your body you have a few nasty bruises and a small cut on your temple still a bit confused of why he came out considering that the two of you hadn't really talked to each other "Why'd you help?" he turns to look at you after handing you a water as you're being bandaged by the doctor before slowly being helped to his dresser room after seeing steph walk in your locker room knowing that she would likely attack you again "Cause I'm not gonna stand by and let a bunch of assholes harm someone who definitely doesn't deserve the bullshit especially you" you raise a brow before he gently kisses you making your heart flutter having had a thing for him for awhile mostly from a distance considering he was steph's fiancee until she left him at the altar for triple h but you smile wrapping your arms around his shoulders fingers tangled in his hair "Let's see where this goes the two of you go out for dinner the next day and over the next few weeks chemistry bloomed between the two of you and slowly told your close friends of the relationship and cut to four months later everyone knew three things one was not to ever mess with you at all especially when test wasn't far behind, two was never flirt with you, and three was if you were hurt by someone but especially DX he would definitely be giving someone a beatdown and a boot to the face of whoever harmed you.