I give you my word, I give you my heart

Matt and Lita have had enough of you and Jeff clearly in love with each other deciding to finally take matters into their own hands. The two texted both of you separately saying that they had to speak with you leaving both of you confused as you walked to the dressing room smiling big when you see jeff behind you sharing a quick hug before knocking on the door looking at each other when you see your hands in front of the same door "I thought you were going down the hall to talk to Lita? I'm here to talk to Matt about something" the door opens only to see both lita and matt with smirks on their faces before pulling both of you inside the room "That's it we're done with the shit the two of you are talking right now or things can be done for it to happen" the two of you are stunned staring at the couple as they wait watching the two of you, when the two of you only stared at them and each other for a few minutes before going to leave the room they immediately stop the two of you by blocking the door. "WILL YOU GUYS JUST FUCK OR SOMETHING DAMN!" both of you go wide eyed as the two leave the room leaving you red all over your face and against the wall while jeff felt like he had been thrown off a cliff and his lungs fly out of his body before looking at you noticing the look on your face of realization, nervousness, and as soon bubbling affection as he slowly leans in front of you feeling his cool hand touch your burning face before sharing a sweet and delicate kiss leaving you both breathless catching your breath holding each other pouring your hearts out to each other as you sway side to side "I give you my word and I give you my heart, I love you and trust you" you smile at the promise sealing it with a tender kiss before leaving the room and heading out first having lunch together. After lunch the two of you head to a lake watching him skateboard even teaching you a bit watching you roller skate around, after feeling the heat begin to take it's toll "Since it's just us, how about some skinny dipping?" you feel a blush from before stripping behind a tree and jumping in the water laughing at the star struck look on his face as he takes his eyes slowly down your body seeing the way your hips dipped just below your ribs, the tattoos that adorned your collarbones, thighs, sternum, ribs, shoulder, and back, and how as the two of you occasionally grazed and touched each other's skin how soft, silky, and beautiful your whole body was before drying off in the sun and dressing yourselves before spending time dancing and having a few drinks before heading to his house cooking dinner in a very calm and sweet atmosphere watching movies as you eat dinner keeping yourself awake when you started to doze off. You end up falling asleep with your head on his shoulder leaving a smiling mess before slowly taking you to his room, after changing himself he slowly strips you putting one of his shirts and boxers on you before falling asleep holding you feeling the happiest he had ever been, you wake up smiling seeing jeff looking out the window blushing when you see yourself in a big shirt and boxers wrapping yourselves around each other before heading in for your matches seeing matt and lita who looked happy and even laughing when the two of you flip them off before stretching and training for matches later that night.