Alivio

The pain was kicking your soul as you crumble to the floor in pain right as your girlfriend walks in the room to see you fall. "Baby! Are you okay?!" you mumble that you were in pain and immediately she lifts you and puts you on the couch before heading upstairs filling the tub with warm water helping you upstairs and setting you in the tub helping you wash your body and slowly caressing her fingers along your scalp while washing your hair and massaging your temple which helped relax you along with the Epsom salt and warm water you were submerged in before being helped out and dried off laying on the bed in underwear as she rubs vapo rub on your shoulders and back then placing hot and cold patches on your body tucking you under the covers which is where you stayed watching movies until she came back up with chicken rice soup with soft bread knowing it would be easy and soft on your upset stomach keeping an eye on you as you eat with the bowl on a tray laying across your lap as the two of you watched Fantastic mr fox followed by Elizabethtown and Begin Again thanking her after you finished eating laying in her arms as she gently rubs and starts massaging your back smiling when she looks down to see you asleep. She carefully tucks you in and does things around the house from washing dishes, taking the dog Lemon out, petting on the cat Opal, laundry, and feeding both animals checking on you in between feeling her heart stop when she doesn't see you in bed but she lets out a breath of relief when you slowly walk back in the room from the bathroom smiling when she brings the rest of the soup from earlier reheated so you could finish it after she changes the patches and gets ready for bed making sure to help you in between bites taking the bowl back downstairs when you tried to get up to leave the room only to wince "No let me lay down carina" you show a small grin when she comes back wrapping you up in her arms feeling yourself slowly doze in and out until you were asleep "I love mi mundo get some rest" she places a gentle on your temple holding you as she watches tv then reads a book for an hour before falling asleep herself.