Koala nap

You felt heavy and unmovable as you take off your shoes and head upstairs changing when Christian peeks from the bathroom as he was fixing to hop in. "Join me?" you sigh a please out before stripping melting under the warm water and being held in his arms as the stress washes down the drain laying your head against his shoulder after he runs his hands through your hair rinsing the conditioner out running his hands gently digging his fingers into your skin before drying off throwing on one of his old rock shirts and shorts watching tv downstairs as he follows behind you going to the kitchen and coming back with lunch "Thank you baby" you eat feeling more relaxed than you had been the whole day as MASH plays on the tv feeling yourself grow tired but still feeling wide awake turning when christian starts rubbing your feet "Come here honey" you lay on him melting in his arms listening to his calm heartbeat while his hand runs up and down your back "Baby you okay? You look like you're about to pass out" you look at him as he sees the pure exhaustion on your face "I haven't been able to sleep my insomnia has kicked my ass" he gently scratches your scalp making you sigh. You feel sleep creep up on you as one of his hands rubs your back and the other runs over your scalp making you doze off more and more until finally after trying to stay awake for twenty minutes "It's okay sweetie go to sleep I'll be here" you finally fall asleep feeling him kiss the top of your head as you lay on and wrapped around him "I love you darling" he smiles sweetly taking a picture of you in between texting with Edge who rolls his eyes when he sends the picture of you asleep but smiles at how much his friend was in love with you knowing that soon the two of you would be getting married especially since he helped his friend pick out the ring that was hidden upstairs in the dresser of the bedroom the two of you shared.