That laugh

Everything about you made Lita fall head over heels for you not too long after you became a part of the small group with her and the hardy brother Matt and Jeff. She first noticed your smile that always lit up the room when you walked in with a wave and the prettiest smile she had ever seen, next she noticed your eyes always full of emotion and expressive in and out of the ring always looking someone in their eyes when you talked to them even for a second or when nothing was going on, then she noticed how big hearted and truly kind you were to everyone from other wrestlers, medics, trainers, and refs always apologizing when you would accidentally hurt one which was only a small slap or kick even being friends with the most unlikely of wrestlers from Kane, Stone Cold, and Randy Orton to Great Khali, Undertaker, and even Chris Jericho despite the past incident of him knocking unconscious while in a match against Edge leading to you being wheeled out and jericho receiving a locker room beat down especially from her, jeff, edge, matt, Rey Mysterio, and many other wrestlers who had jumped in the ring from the locker room as soon as you were unconscious on a table outside of the ring. Finally the one thing that never failed to change her thoughts, day, and attitude was your laugh, your laugh was so full of life, childlike joy, and pure happiness whenever anything happened that would have your laugh bubble out of you making her just fall for you even more and she would melt like honey hearing your laugh even from miles away she knew your laugh and would smile when she would see you laughing, eyes crinkled up full of joy, smile big and wide showing the pure joy on your face, and laugh flowing softly and happily from your soul and it would flow even more when you see would see lita deciding to take a leap of faith and show your feelings for her, you had matt and jeff distract her enough for you to get in her locker room texting them letting them know to let her leave to her locker room where you were waiting for her, she opens the door only to see you with a bouquet of flowers, champagne, and wearing a beautiful light pink sundress leaving her a smiling and giggling mess as she walks to you pulling you in a kiss bursting into laughter as you hold each other "God i could listen to that laugh forever" you both head out for dinner to start the new step of your relationship together.