on Guard human

~Davian~

My mother was laughing like a mad woman. She found something funny and she didn't tell us what.

"Mother are you alright?" She slowly stopped laughing. And her face became serious.

"Twenty-five wolves in this pack have human mates. Then there is Lady Lora who has lived with wolves her whole life. Now you?" I looked at Aaron and he seemed to be in shock. I still had his arm in my hand and I squeezed his arm.

"I'm not quite sure what you mean ma'am?"

"Its alpha. My mother was ma'am. With a possition a man usually takes I don't except anythig less than what a man gets. And I'm asking do you want, no do you think you have any right to be in this pack?"

"I doubt I have any right-"

"Thats exactly true. you have none. You belong in the human world not ours and trust me when I say I will not accept a human unless he or she in some cases, are mates for my wolfs. Do you understand?"

"Mother," She turned sharply looking dead into my eyes. Like any alpha she made her wolves under her cower in fear when she was angery, but I was so close to becoming herself that I seemed to have more courage than before.

"I wasn't talking to-"

"Bull. In less than three weeks I will be alpha and in that time you have to listen to what I say! And as of what I can see I see no harm of him joining our pack!"

"When your alpha you can make your own decissions but as of now I am still over you dog!"

"And at the end of this month I will be! And all of your secrets will be on me to tell too! Some of these people deserve to know the things you hide from them!"

"How dare-"

"Oh I'm not done!" I point to Aaron and then to Autum and Rough.

"I aproved of Autums acceptence and I sure as hell going to aprove of Aarons. I trust him and I believe with time he will be good for us. God knows we need some good right now! I still respect you, but right now it is pretty damn hard to trust you!" I heard the door open and I saw my dad walk in.

"What is going on in here? I can hear your from the other side of the house."

"Your son brings a human here and tells me that we are going to accept this thing into our pack."

"Excuse me? Okay I understand the fighting but I am a person not a thing and I really don't-"

"Human? Davian is this true? Do you trust this child? Do you think he can be trusted?" I took a calming breath and let it out.

"Yes father, I believe I can trust him. If Autum thinks she can trust him, than I can't deny the belief of my Beta's mate." My father was silent for a long time. Finally he looks up at me.

"Okay,"

"Okay? Honey, he is human!"

"So is Lora." My mother looked hurt.

"She's different here."

"I agree, but you also have to trust your son. If you don't trust the human-"

"Aaron. My name is Aaron!"

"Fine if you don't trust Aaron, then give him a guard. Someone that will watch his every move and make sure he doesn't so anything stupid." Sometimes I wondered why my father wasn't the Alpha, than I remember he wasn't born into it. But he is the thinker. My mother is the voice and sometimes the mucle.

"Fine. I'll find someone."

"What?" I said along with Rough and Autum and even Aaron.

---------------------

Hey guys hope you like it so far. Sorry its short.

Vote

comment

share

Love you all :)