Aarons surprises

~Aaron~

Lexie and I stayed at the pack house that night. That night I turned from human to wolf. That night that Davian told me he could find my father. That night I found a mate.

With my wolf awake I now felt things differently. I looked at Lexie differently. She was Mine. And I wouldn't let anyone go near her. Finally Rough pulled us up the stares and into a bedroom.

"Just mark her already, otherwise someone is going to get hurt."

"Mark her?" I asked as Lexie blushed in my arms.

"Ask your wolf to do it. He'll understand what I mean. Now I don't think Davian wants to deal with a wolf fight tonight after what happened earlier." With that he left.

'What does he mean mark her?'

'To put our mark on our mates. We kiss her and then you give her a bite inbetween her neck and shoulder.'

'What? I can't do that. I don't want to hurt her.' I heard him cuckle in my head.

'It won't hurt her. Oh man look at her!' I looked at Lexie. She was taking off her jacket and under it she had on a tight white shirt. I felt a purr slip pass my lips and she giggled as she closed the distance between us.

'For fur sake let me take the raigns I got this.' So I listened and sat back and watched from the corner of my mind.

When I woke up I sighed and pulled something closer to me. No someone. I pulled Lexie closer to me. I opened my eyes and looked at her body nessled next to mine. Her face was barried in my bare chest. I looked at her with perfect eyes. Theres something wrong.

'No there is nothing wrong. She's perfect.'

'Yes I agree, but with me. I feel different. Like I'm changing.' I herd her moan as she shifted and looked up at me with sleepy eyes. She took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"Good morning Aaron." She reached up and traced her hands across my face. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Good morning Lexie. How did you sleep?"

"Best nights sleep ever." as she spoke she blushed. I smiled and kissed her forehead and then pulled her right against my chest.

We stayed like that for what seemed hours until we both turned our heads to the sound of someone slamming a door and running down the halls. We both sat up. I almost sighed in releif when I was her fully clothed.

'Yeah well you took yourself back when she said no.' I smiled at my annoyed wolf.

"I wonder what happened." Lexie asked as she turned back to face me with a worried look on her face

"would you like to go find out?" She smiled and shook her head.

"Let's go then." I said as I threw the covers off of us and she jumped out of bed right before me. We rushed out of the room and headed towards the noise. It was coming from behind a door. I was about to open it when Lexie put her hand on my arm. She was going to say something but the door opened to an office and a gathering of people. There was Lady Lora with a tall man standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her. Davian sitting behind a deck that looked like his mothers office desk. To the right of the desk stood Rough and Autum. Scattered around the room were four more men and a woman clinging to a shorter man. I didn't relize it till Lexie wrapped her arms around my waiste that they were all staring at me. Autum was the first to look away. Then Rough, Lady Lora with her mate next. Until all but Davain kept his eyes trained on me with a look of sadness in his eyes.

~Davian~

I watched as the women left the room to talk some sense into Rylee.

"As of right now being alpha has no perks. First accepting Autum-easy enough, but no now I find out my beta is an alpha and I have to do what I think is right so I tell him. To top it off I find out that Aarons a wolf and mated with Lexie-"