18 Again

~Rylee~

I was sitting on the back step of the pack house. Autum was inside and I was out here-by my own doing. I needed to think and I didn't need any destractions even if the destraction was my beautiful mate. I looked at the forest and sighed.

"How in the world am I going to do this? Find my pack, and..."Before I knew it I was howling at the empty sky.

"You know, we're trying not to be found out right?" I wipped my head around and saw Isaac smiling and leaning against the door frame.

"Not now. I really want to be alone."

"No you don't. Really right now you want Autum. But you told her to leave you alone. You know that girl loves you to pieces right." I sighed as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah I know I just wish I knew who she loved."

"What are you talking about? She loves you. Your past doesn't matter. You made a new life." I sighed as he spoke. I made a new one because I had no choice, but what if I went back to the old me that they told me I didn't want to be? Isaac patted my back.

"You won't." I turned to him.

"Oh and you know this how?" He chuckled and looked out to the trees.

"Because your just like your father. You don't want anyone to know if anything is eating you up, but in the end it turns out okay." He turned to me with a smile. "We'll find our pack, Davian has all the information of your members on file. All we have to do is see if any of them are left." I looked away.

"Hey Rough," I turned and smiled at my mate.

"You do relize I know my name now right?" She smiled as she sat on my lap.

"Yeah, it just feels weird calling you Rylee though. I like Rough better." She quickly kissed me and I sighed and pulled her closer. Tomorrow was her birthday, finally. Though that also ment that she was going to go into heat, and that wasn't going to be good for either of us if she stays here. I pulled away and she let out a soft growl. I looked around.

"What time is it?" I asked as Isaac got up.

"Around 7:30. Why?" I slid Autum off of me.

"We should get back home. Tomorrows your birthday, and I don't want my mate anywhere near a house full of male wolfs." She sighed. Then she smiled understanding what I was saying. Though her Aunt knows a lot about wolves she doesn't know what happens to a female wolf who is an alphas mate. Normaly she would just be like a girl with really strong hormones and she would be willing to do whatever she wanted with the closest guy she found, then her heat would be over within a days time, but not an alphas mate. She doesn't end her heat until her mate pleasures her. They don't have to mate fully, she just has to be satisfied by her mate. Though I have never heard of an alpha that hasn't mated with his mate on her eighteenth birthday. I hope I can be an exseption, otherwise I am going to be killed by her Aunt. Autum leaned into my side.

"I'm tired baby." She said as I picked her up bridal style. She nuzzled into my chest which in return I purred in agreement of her closness.

"Looks like they're going to have some fun tonight." I heard Evan say as I shut the door behind us.

~Alpha Evan~

"What do you mean they're going to have some fun?" I pulled Lora close to me as she asked her question.

"She's turning 18 tomorrow right?" She looked up at me confused.

"Yes so?" I sighed.

"Just don't be mad tomorrow if she isn't home."