A mate for three?

~Lexie~

I was so excited that I got to come to the caremony. Mikie said I would enjoy it and afterward Davian would meet all of the alphas at a big party like thing anyway, so party time! But I first had to find Aaron. There was something about that boy that just drew me to him. I looked around in the croud and finally found him talking to Lady Lora. My wolf growled, which was out of the norm for her. She was a quiet reserved wolf and never liked to fight. I walked over to him and smiled. He was an inch or so taller than me so I had to look up when I looked him in the eye. And thats when it hit me.

~Aaron~

"So they all come for a week and stay until he has met them all?"

"Yup. They all stay. Thats why the kings house is the largest pack house."

"Hi Aaron. Hi Lady Lora." I looked over to my right. There stood the girl from the mall earlyer. Her voice sounded amasing to me and she looked beautiful.

"Lexie, its been a long...You know what I think I'll leave you two alone, okay." I was going to say okay but when I looked into her chocolate brown eyes I just wanted to get lost.

"Lexie is it?"

"Yup, and you're Aaron right?"

"Yeah thats me." She laughed. I didn't know what to say.

"Um, would you like something to drink, or eat, or something? Maybe have me shut up. Cause sometimes I just ramble on and on about things. My dad use to do it when he was nervous." She smiled and tucked hair behind her ear.

"A drink would be fine."

"Okay. One problem, where are they?" She laughed.

"Follow me." She reached for my hand and I let her take it as she led me back into the kitchen. Is this love or is this hormose? Never experienced either in my life so this was hell for my head.

~Lora~

I sighed and walked away from Aaron and Lexie. The look she was giving him made me think something was happening between them. I watched from a distance as Lexie took his hand and led him inside. I sighed.

"Something wrong ma'am?" I didn't look at the man who spoke.

"No, just enjoying the view of young love." He stood next to me as I looked over to Autum and Rough.

"A lot of youngsters in my pack are getting that too. Even some of the older ones."

"Any of your children part of that?" I watched as Rough leaned down and kissed Autum.

"Don't have any children yet." I looked over to him.

"Do you ha-" I stopped in my sentence. This man looking at me was tall and dark skinned like the rest, his eyes were forest green and his face had sharp lines. He looked at me and his eyes darkened.

"Mine." Was the only word that slipped out of his mouth as he brought his hand up to my face. I felt like energy surgged through me.

"Alpha Forran I was looking fo-" The boy stopped talking as his alpha put his hand up silencing him.

"Whats your name?"

"Everyone around here calls me Lady Lora." He smiled.

"My name is Evan Forran. Its nice to finally find you."

"Find me?" My brain wasn't commuting what was happening. Then it finally sunk in. He said 'mine'!

"Lady Lora!" I heard a distand voice as someone touched my shoulder. Evan stept closer and pulled me to him with a growl.