Going Home

~Autum~

I stared at the door and the two men. One a boy I know I can trust, even though I haven't known him that long. Then there stood my uncle, tall, black hair, deep brown eyes and even darker skin. And worse then that, a darker soul. He was the one that told my past alpha about what my parents did. He also helped in the exicution of his own sister. His best choice was not taking me in. I didn't want him anywere near me.

My uncle looked around Cody and spotted me. I quickly barried my face in Rylee's chest. I felt him growl.

"Who are you?" Rylee asked. I heard my uncle charge past Cody and strate for me. He placed his hand berely on me before a growl that even scared me came from Rylee. Rylee held me away from my uncle.

"Who. are. you." Rylee said through clentched teath.

"The better question is who are you, and why is my neice in your arms? Because you sure aren't her mate. That creature doesn't deserve one." He had tue nerve to say. A month ago I would of agreed, but ever sense I met Aaron, and Rylee something changed. I looked up at him and I sware if I could of killed him with my glare, he would of been lying on the ground dead. I stood up with Rylees arms still around me.

"How dare you." I spat at him. "You are nothing compaired to me, and you will always be nothing. You were a trator that day in my life and you have no right to be here right now. You deserve worse then what my parents got, but instread I get banished. No worries, because thanks to you I found my mate. A strong man who any day could destroy you. If you don't learn to respect me soon then I won't hesitate to allow him and his pack tare you to shreds." I said with as much venum I could. He just laughed at me.

"What? You think this man is your mate? You must be crazy."

"Ryann what are you doing here?" We turned to see Davians father standing in the doorway glaring at my uncle.

"Ah an old friend. How are you?" Davians father didn't answer. "What?"

"Answer me." My uncle just laughed again. If I didn't know any better I would think my uncle was drunk.

"I'm here to collect my neice. Do you have a problem with that?" Rylee stood and steped in front of me. Still wraping his arms around me.

"Yes, I have a problem with that. She isn't going anywhere with you." Rylee said with athority.

"Whats it to you kid?"

"She's my mate. My packs Luna. She stays with me." My uncle looked shocked. He turned to face Davians father.

"Is this true?" Cornwall came closer.

"It is. And I would hope you honor him with the uttmost respect-"

"For what? Did this kid win a battle? Did he save your sons life? Did he-"

"Enough." One single word from Alpha King Davian and my uncle wimpered and bowed his head.

"Sire. I didn't...I mean...well what I mean....I'm sorry Sire." He couldn't keep a sentence strate.

"who are you?"

"Ryann Greye, sire." Davian stepped into the kitchen.

"And please tell me you have a good reason for disterbing me when I was working." My uncle wouldn't look up.

"My a-alpha wa-want-"

"For pete sake, quit studdering. Your a grown man for crying out loud."

"Sorry. I meant to say my alpha wanted Autum back. He needs to talk with her."

"What for?" I said before I knew I had said it outloud.

"He didn't say." He was still looking down at his feet.

"And are you to take her back?" Davian asked. His athority was well pronounced now.

"Yes."

"I'll take her." I looked at Rylee's back.

"Rough," He turned around and held me.

"I know you don't want to go back."

"Then don't take me back." I said into his chest.

"If your past alpha wants to talk to you, maybe you should guve him a chance." I barried my face deeper into his chest. It wasn't the alpha I was worried about, it was more the people that knew me and knew who my parents were.

"If she doesn't want to go, then why doesn't her alpha just come here?" I heard Isaac say from behind me. I looked at him with a worning glare. I knew he was looking into my thoughts and he also knew I didn't like it.

"Luna he only wants to talk to you."

"You banishment was only ment to send you away till you were 18." I looked at my uncle.

"And what if I have a mate?" My uncle looked at me.

"If you haven't mated your still part of our pack, until-"

"No untils. She is a part of my pack, my mother had excepted her in, and now she is part of her mates pack. Her mates pack needs her more then you know. If her past alpha would like to come here, by all means he can get off his lazy ass and come here. He is welcome."

~Alpha Rodgers~

My phone rang and as I looked at the number confusion crossed my face.

"Ryann why are you calling me? You should of collected your neice and been back here by now."

"Alpha, a thousand pardens, but she isn't-she won't-come back." I heard the fear in his words.

"What do you mean? She is to be married to my son, why is she refusing to come?" The line was silent.

"She...she found her mate." The pencil I was tapping against the table was now silent.

"Come again?"

"She found her mate." The pencil was now two.

"And who would that be?"

"Alpha Rylee Rough." I couldn't ay anything. Rylee Rough was alive? He was a live all these years? The alpha's son from the New Berry Pack. The one that Evan and his group of rogues attacked. Evan wanted to destroy the line of Rough, and so did I. But I failed. No he failed.

Rylee Rough was alive and ready to take back his home. Well this is a huge set back.

"Alpha, do you still want Aut back?"

"Hell no! Leave the tramp! Come back as soon as you can."

"Yes alpha." I hung up before he could say anything.

***

This is the last chapter. The final chapter chapter is going to be short.

I will go through the whole thing and edit it soon.

Comment

Vote

share

Love you all! :)