Arivals

~Davian~

I couldn't sleep anymore so I let Rachelle sleep alone for a bit knowing I had to get ready for the fifteen or so people that were going to arive by tomorrow or maybe today, all depebding on how they travel.

"Dave? What are you doing up so early?" I turned around as my beautiful mate walked into my office and walked over to me. I let her sut on my lap as I pulled her closer. She looked at the screen.

"Remember that call last night?"

"The one that got you tossing and turning?"She asked as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Yup. That was an alpha from one of the packs in Alabama. He said that he took in fourteen on the members of Rylee's last pack." I informed her.

"So there coming here to find Rylee?" She snuggled heself closer to me and I groaned at the way she moved in my lap. She gasped. "Oh sorry, babe. I didn't think." I closed my eyes.

"Its okay. Anyway their headed here. They should be here tomorrow or later today. I just don't understand how they found out."

"I may." Evans voice ecoed into my room as I saw his tall frame in the doorway.

"Explain." I comanded.

"He must of mated with Autum." Understanding crossed my face as he spoke.

"Of corse. His packs wolfs would know. They must of informed their human side." I said as I understood now.

"So now that he has his Luna his pack is coming to find him?" Rachelle asked. I was about to answer her when one of the wolfs on border report caught my atention.

'Alpha! There are three rogues headed our way.' He said through our mind link. I got up and Rachelle looked at me confused.

'Ask them why their here?' I waited for their reply.

'They said they came to talk to alpha Rose.'

'Ask them about what.' Again I waited.

'They said something about Rylee being their alpha. Can we trust them?'

'Are they in human form?'

'Yes sir.'

'Then make sure they stay in that form. If tuey shift kill them. Bring them to the pack house.' I ordered as I looked back at Evan and Rachelle.

"Three rogues have been caught by the pack makeing their rounds." Evens eyes darkened when I finished explaining my silence.

"What are they here for?" I wrapped my arms around Rachelle and replied to Evan.

"They wanted to talk to Rylee. They say he's their alpha."

"I thought rogues didn't have alphas?" Rachelle asked.

"They don't. But if they ran during the attack and never joined a pack then they could be telling the truth."

"Could be?" Evan asked as his hands formed fists.

'Alpha we're at the house. In the back.' I let go of my mate and held her hand as I walked out of the office and down the hall to the back dining room and out the back door to be greeted by two grey wolfs and one black wolf along with three wolfs in human form. Two boys one girl. The girl wad attatched to the older boy with black hair and deep brown eyes. The other boy looked as if he was only a kid, and hadn't changed yet. He looked just like the older boy but his eyes were blue as the sky.

"What do you want?" I asked as I looked down at them.

"We want to speek to your alpha." The older boy with the female said.