Aarons Past part two

~Aaron three years ago~

I walked out to the car and expected my dad, but it was my mom. My dad wasn't there. I got in the car with a confused look.

"Wheres dad?" She didn't look at me she just shifted into drive and looked ahead.

"He called and said that he couldn't make it home but that he wanted to video chat with you as soon as possible." I heard her mumble under her breath. I wanted to see my dad so bad, but something felt wrong. My mother has never been mad at anyone-not even our old dog she hated when he dug up the flower bed. The ride was quiet and I was thinking about my father and what could keep him where he was. He was a writer and did his best work away from home.

"Home is where I can relax. When I work I'm not relaxed." He would always say. He must of gotten a really good lead on something.

When we got home I quickly ran inside and up to my roon. I turned on my computer and went strate to video chat. I called him.

One ring...

Two rings...

Three rings...

Finally he picked up.

"Hey son, whats going on? Your mom get you out of school early just to talk to me?" He said in a rush. I smiled at him and looked at his suroundings. He was in a nice room, better then a hotel. He was at a house I could just tell.

"Yeah, she said you wanted to talk to me right away." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. He only did that when he was nervous.

"Yeah, well I'm sorry pup. I really was planning on coming home today, but I got a lead and I needed to follow it. So..." He trailed of looking at me with sorry eyes.

"It's okay dad. What was the lead?" I got closer.

"Oh a pack of wolves have been spotted near the border of the state over. Real close to where I am. I have to follow it. You'll be there for your mother right?" He asked as if he wasn't coming home.

"Yeah dad. Until you get home. I'm the man of the house." I said with a smile.

"Good, you protect her. Promise me." I crossed my heart.

"I promise." He leaned back and smiled.

"Good. I'll be back as soon as I can okay pup?"

"Okay. You have to leave?" As if on cue someone walked into the view. My dad looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, but I'll call when I can. I love you. Tell your mother I love her too."

"We love you too. Bye dad!" With that the screen went back to the site for video chat. I sighed and spun away from the computer.

In the next couple of months I waited everyday by the phone.

He never called.

I waited and always had my chat open.

He never called.

I waited for him to come home.

He never came.

The school year ended and my mother informed me that we were moving. I asked her about dad and she just said he left us. No matter how many times I asked her what happened to him she would answer he left or he finally lost it.

My father dissapeared from my life, but I never forgot what he told me.

~Aaron present time~

I looked away into the trees and felt Lexie wrap her arms around me. I didn't regester it until a moment later. I wrapped her in a hug.

"I don't know what I'll do if my father is alive. I promised to protect my mother, and I plan on keeping it, but maybe if I leave her, I'm protecting her." I said looking over Lexie.

"No, Aaron. We have to go to your mother." I sighed. I felt like she was right. But I feared what would happen. Sighing I got up and looked at my mate.

"Lets go then." She smiled and then held up her hand.

"Lets find you a shirt first." I laughed. I was minutes away from telling my mother that I wasxa werewolf.

I was scared.

I was more then scared.

I was terrified.

***

Just a glimps into Aarons past.

Do you think his mother will accept the truth? Or will it end badly?