Its Final

Hey, WeBeK here

Point Zero and Will Cooper will be rewritten. The writing will start much earlier than where this story started. It'll take place when Mr.Aizawa is just starting to teach and the class he expelled. Andy will be in elementary school, and it will cover Dalby's creation. Everything will be written as one big story again and I'll make sure that every character is better than before.

The stories will mostly involve Andy, Will Cooper, Dalby Spooks, Rusty Roo, Some of the expelled class, Dionysus, one of Cooper's friends, and of-fucking-course the U.A. teachers.

If you prefer to read on A03 there will be a version there. One will be here too, so everyone can enjoy a version here. I'm thinking of breaking up each character's story into separate chapters so it can be read easier instead of constantly scrolling through 10 thousand words for that place you left off. A03 will be like that tho since bigger chapters are more common there.

Most of the story is written, and I'm sorry for the rewrite in general. I know that a lot of this writing will go to waste and so will your reading, but overall I'm not pleased with how I have written this.

Cya readers, until next time!