Chapter 2 : The pictures of heart♡

The person in the picture looked too familiar to Raghav!

With curiosity he grabbed some cloth which was close to him and started dusting or cleaning it.

He then was stunned by seeing that painting beacause it was none other than his father in his British uniform with a pride face.It looked like an old painting though.

Instantly he went to his father and bought him there. Then, his father saw the painting and there was a shy smile that has lingered on his face and then he went into a trance.....

*FLASHBACK* { 1946 }

A beautiful women seated on a chair with a canvas board in front of her and she had a paint brush in her hand and another hair brush in her hair holding her hair in a bun

(Her face is not shown in this scene)

*FLASHBACK END*

Present { 1975 }

His thoughts were interrupted by his son who was calling him "Papa!!, Papa!! yeh kisne banaya?"

{Dad who made this?}

His father said "Mumma ne"

{Mom did}

Then his son asked "Kya?! wow papa mummy bohot achi painting banati hai!, mujhe mummy se milne hai Papa!"

{What?!, wow dad mom makes such a good paintings! I want to meet her dad!}

His father couldn't answer him because he himself didn't know where she was!
He said "Milenge beta , we will find her"

{We'll meet her, we will find her}

He left his son their to himself and found himself going into a room which looked like his.

Then he saw a suitcase which was on the ground, he took the suitcase and opened it. He saw pictures of him in his days in British uniform with his other officers.

He continued to see the photo and then there was a one photo which was safely kept in an decorated red envelope in the corner of the suitcase.

He is smiled and opened it, and there was the photo of a beautiful woman( the woman turned slowly at the camera and the photo was taken) and there was a name below it 'ANANG MANJARI' he read it loud.

He let out a sigh and kissed on the forehead of the women in the photo and hugged it tightly.

Even though he was 46 years he just thought if he will see her at least for once he'd go back for her in a heartbeat.

Hello ppl !!!
Will he find his manjari?🥺

How was the chapter?

I hoped you like it !!

Stay tuned for 3rd chapter

Puchkus to all of you!!!💋

*427 words*

~Nishaa♡