No... not again

*UK POV*

"HE'S A WHAT?!??!?"

I yelled from the shock and surprise that came with what UN had just said. My son is a father and he didn't tell me!

"UK, please calm d-"

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!?! MY SON HAS HIS OWN FAMILY FOR HOW LONG AND HE DIDN'T TELL ANYONE, AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!?!?"

"Look, UK I can understand your anger and frustration, but please be aware that I'm sure he had no Iill intentions in hiding them."

"I'm his father, I see no reason to hide them from family as well. I know that sounds like a shitty excuse but I'm not a bad person, it baffles me that he explicitly hid it even from his closest friends."

"I do not know of his reasoning behind it but-" 

"I'm coming over there." 

"Wait what?!"

"You heard me, I'm taking both my husbands and my kids, and we're going to find him. We should at least know who is our family." 

"UK wait there's somethi-"

I put down my phone, looking into the bedroom

"Oi, you three, UN just called, we need to get our kids and gather everyone, America has kept an important secret from us all."

∆~--------------------~∆

*UN POV*

"UK?! UK?!!?! SHIT! He hung up!" 

"UN? why are you yelling?" 

I turned around, panicking and panting heavily, noticing that NATO had wandered into the room, perhaps drawn in by my frantic screaming.

"I made a huge mistake NATO! America is going to kill me if his kids don't first!"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa woah. Calm down let's not say the worst case scenario, what did you even do?" 

"I told UK about this!" 

"YOU WHAT?!? UN, HE EXPLICITLY SAID NOT TO DO THAT! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT IT WAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST A GOOD IDEA?!"

"I SAW SOMETHING AND I THOUGHT MAYBE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND AND PERHAPS HELP IF AMERICA WAS IN DANGER!" 

"UNITED NATIONS! HE HAS HANDLED A LOT BY THE SOUNDS OF IT, YOU JUST INVADED HIS PRIVACY AND DID SOMETHING BEHIND HIS BACK! I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS BEFORE, YOU'VE NEVER DONE THAT! YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTFUL OF PEOPLE'S PRIVACY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!?"

"I'm sorry okay! I panicked!" 

"Oh my God! You are dead meat! What did you even see to make you think he was in trouble?!"

"I... I saw... I don't even know what it was... It was huge... Feathered... Golden eyes..."

"UN... I can't deal with this right now. My mind is foggy and my head hurts. I'll be outside if you need me." 

I watched NATO storm off without a look back, I sobbed. He was right, what came over me? Me and him have been feeling strange and off since we got here, hell, our speech and vocabulary has been much more vulgar and less calm and wide ranging once we stepped into the forest.

"What have I done..." 

Tap.... Tap.... Tap....

"Hm?" I looked up, what was that? Where did it come from? "Who's there?"

Tap.... Tap.... Tap....

What the hell...

"Answer me!"