School Shopping and The Train Ride

Disclaimer: I don't own the fate series or Harry Potter they are owned by type moon and Jk Rowling. I do however own my plot and ideas implemented
—————————————————————-
Irisveil was taken the following morning after receiving her hogwarts letter to Diagon Alley a shopping district in London for Witches and Wizards. She had two Maids accompanying her to hold her things and bare witness to her claiming her heir ring for Einzbern and Lady Ring for Emiya. Her magic crests passed down from Kiritsugu would serve as the proof of her claim to the Noble house of Emiya. As Illyasveil approached the doors of gringotts bank she caught sight of a tall platinum blond man with a child of the same hair and a woman of black hair with blonde highlights. The man looked at her with a small sneer muttering something about filthy blood sucking scum but as she spoke to a goblin he turned into a look of horror at his own muttering. "I'd like to claim my Heirship of the ancient and most sacred house of Einzbern and my Ladyship to my fathers house of The Noble House of Emiya my dear goblin" Illyasveil spoke to the teller. There was a gasp within the halls of gringotts as most had thrown mild insults at the supposed vampire but instead had learned that one of the founding families of their magic world had returned! After having blood taken and magics confirmed the bank was full of people apologizing to the house of Einzbern. "I understand the confusion of me being a vampire however all Einzbern have White Hair and Red Eyes if they are chosen to hold the family magics. My grandfather is the current head but is up in years and hasn't been able to leave Einzbern castle in almost 100 years I'm afraid" with this the bank settled down and Irisveil got money from her bank vaults and was informed that she would be attending the Wizengamot and the yearly hogwarts school board meetings as the head of the Emiya house. It would be up to her grandfather if she would take the Wizengamot duties of House Einzbern. The Einzbern held a position on the school board of a school in France called Beauxbatons as they founded it over 700 years ago during a period of Strife. The Einzbern house holds a seat at the international wizards conference union which makes global decisions on standards. Her Grandfather apparently was seen as injured during the dark lord Deriv Fowl the dark lord before grindelwald. The truth was he was injured in a holy grail war and his daughter was murdered during the end of Grindelwald's rule. Her mother was apparently the daughter "born" just before her death. Knowing how much she learned from the Wizarding history no one had seen a Einzbern in over 80 years so it was not surprising that she was perceived as a possible threat. As Illyasveil gathered her school supplies and had a customized wand prepared by her grandfather already for her, she past a large man obviously of giant decent and a scrawny boy who had broken glasses, a lighting bolt scar and seemed severely underweight in her opinion. In accordance to the rules of pets she herself got a Black cat she named Shade and a great horned owl for the house of Einzbern she dubbed Athena after the goddess of Wisdom and War.

——
Timeskip
——
It was September 1st and Irisveil had just used the floo system to get to the Train Station for the hogwarts express. The red train that was obviously Gryffindor red was shining and steaming among the crowds of excited witches and wizards and their rowdy children. It was noisy and filled with too much silly uncomfortable emotions for her taste. Illyasveil was a proud magus afterall. Emotions were useless in mage craft while emotions were used to empower magic In the Wizarding world. Illyasveil passed the platinum blonde family and a olive skinned boy who held a Italian accent to board the train and settled into a compartment. Illyasveil decided to prevent intruders by using her mage craft to form a timed bounded field that would end 5 minutes before they arrive at hogwarts and decided to nap

———————-
Notes:
I believe that having Red Eyes would make the average person Believe that she was a vampire which is considered a dark creature and very much hated and feared by most wizards and witches alike.

I decided that for Illyasveil to be able to make waves of her own having a good background is key. Her grandfather is in fact her great grandfather who was a participant in the second grail war which was 100 years ago for her. He had a daughter who participated in the war against Grindelwald and died in the end of it. Irisveil was made from the genetic material of his daughter and her husband who passed away but was prepared to be a vessel for the third holy grail war which made her technically over 50 when she had Illyasveil in my timeline. Her body was not made to last beyond 70 years due to the decision to be the vessel. Dispute his cold demaner the head of the Einzbern holds Illyasveil dear to him as he considers his precious granddaughter properly unlike with Irisveil who was acknowledged as a tool not a person but he did acknowledge her love and feelings.

Beauxbatons was founded by the 15th head of the Einzbern family over 700 years ago due to a massive witch hunt that bled into both the moonlit world and the magical world so to preserve both he turned his palace into an magical school and placed a high powered bounded field onto it! Most children in the moonlight world who possessed a second magic core attend Beauxbatons due to connections to the clock tower and the atlas institute.

I made the Emiya house important to magical England. They hold a special significance and position that will be known in the future