Halloween

Disclaimer: I don't own the fate series or Harry Potter they are owned by type moon and Jk Rowling. I do however own my plot and ideas implemented—————————————-

Classes went by very quickly for Illyasveil. After the fall of the malfoys many had approached her calling her a hero for ending such a corrupt line of Wizards and Witches. One being the rather rude Ronald Weasley and annoying Harry Potter. Illyasveil performed head of her year and top of Ravenclaw First Years. She was tied with Hermione Granger whom she often held magical discussions with and studied together. Illyasveil was becoming more annoyed with professor stutter as she referred to him as. She ordered proper defense against the dark arts books based off what they should be able to preform and know and teach both Hermione Granger and herself the spells and instructions for it. It was during charms class when performing the levitation charm that the absolute idiot Ronald Weasley insulted her precious friend and made her run off. It was tempting to call a duel in defense of Hermione but she shut the thought down and chased after her to the bathroom. There she found Hermione crying her eyes out and calmed her down and made a oath on mother magic that she would always be friends with Hermione Granger even if they were to separate she would always lend a hand to her. From there they joined the feast and declared that they would never talk to the miserable git's known as Harry Potter and Ron Weasley.

————-
Author note: I took away the friendship between the golden trio as I have found it hard that Hermione would be friends so easily with those who literally tear her down and insult her and obviously use her intelligence. Plus Illyasveil needed a friend group so first Member is Hermione.