Christmas with a Shock

Disclaimer: I don't own the fate series or Harry Potter they are owned by type moon and Jk Rowling. I do however own my plot and ideas implemented—————————————-

Illyasveil had been looking forward to going back to Einzbern Castle for the Christmas holidays. She was looking forward to learning more magic native to the Moonlit World and beginning her basics on Rune and Alchemy Magics. She had worked a bit on learning a basic healing spell which in itself was a Diagnosis spell. Her grandfather had let her know of a recent found development of her parents that was discovered and not to be upset when she got home. She was a Einzbern! The absolute decorum was needed and she prepared herself for any news but what she discovered upon arriving home was not what she had expected. Sure she was 3 when her parents had left for the grail war but the 8 year old with reddish brown hair and her father's eyes was a shock to her. "Illyasveil, this is your younger brother Shirou Emiya" in her shock she hated her parents but upon looking at her brothers innocence, she vowed to protect him at all costs! "Hello Shirou, my name is Illyasveil but you may call me Illya." And so Illyasveil spent the break getting to know Shirou. He had the Wizarding World Magic capability but not the magical circuits needed to cast the Emiya Family Magic. He would be limited to one world but his children would have the magic circuits required to be a A rank Spell Caster. However his education was firmly in her hands as She was Lady Emiya to both the Wizarding World and the moonlit world. Both societies would potentially ask for his hand in marriage or be secured as an asset. Shiro would be attending hogwarts in 3 years as decided by her. She went over house politics and basic knowledge of both worlds to him as well as taking the role of ensuring all his needs as she was his household leader. As it turns out he was born when their mother didn't have the ability to ensure proper magical abilities for him and because of that became the grail shortly afterwards. His Magical dna therefore only held Emiya Traits making him almost a carbon copy of their father only with Red Hair. On Christmas morning she received Romance and history books from the muggle world fron Hermione, Laws and Spell books from America and Greece from Hannah and A relic from her grandfather. A piece of a large Rock Sword with connections to the myth of Heracles himself and from her brother the scabbard of Excalibur which he found inside himself during a health exam. To Shirou she gave a large index of spells he should be able to cast and a guide to magical cooking as he was interested in the subject. To Hannah she gave a bunch of sweets and a book on Plant Magic which she had sensed she could use if trained. For Hermione she gave a book on Magical Law and A brooch that held the Einzbern Family Crest that held protection and would open doors for her future as most mughleborn students rarely got a good job outside of school in Magical England. She explained it also meant she was an honorary member of her house and would be protected and treated by such to outsiders.