prologe-chapter 19: home sweet home

Wimothys POV

After my transformation into ramshackles new dorm uniforms I decided to see what the others think.

Wimothy- well what do y'all think?

Chris- that looks. . .

Lisana- AMAZING 😍!!!!

eva- I must say it is cute

Nitro- yeah it really is.

Cassandra- I gotta say I'm still confused but magic is also common in our world.

Chris- that's right!

Ghost 3- you can all come in now!

Wimothy- thanks guys!

All ghosts- anything for the boss!!!

As soon as we stepped in I was in shock the whole place has been repaired and cleaned I was completely in awe.

Wimothy- sweet merciful seven. Did you all clean this place?

Ghost 1- yup! The headmage came by and told us that we had to clean this place.

Ghost 2- it was very lonely here without you, boss.

Ghost 3- plus grimmy ran away while you were gone.

Wimothy- yes I am very aware.

Lisana- whoa, this place is huge!

Nitro- this is about as big as my father's place!

Wimothy- okay guys follow the ghosts to your rooms.

All- okay!

As everyone walked off to their rooms I decided to head upstairs to my own room.

Once I walk into my room I can see that everything was straightened out nice and neat and the mirrors in the hallway have been cleaned.

Wimothy- wow they really cleaned this place huh.

Suddenly I here something through the walls it sounded like someone crying?

Wimothy- it's coming from the guest room nextdoor.

I exit my room and head over to the guest room, I open the door and. . .

.

.

.
TBC

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon!