three💛

(15 months ago)

The waiter pulled out two chairs from the four-person table, handing them menus.

Soyeon stood up. "How could you leave her out of this?!" She snatched a third menu from the waiter's scared hands, pulling out another chair next to her before sitting back down.

Once the waiter was away, Soojin cocked her head. "Who else is with us?"

"Her name's Yuqi," Soyeon told her, leaning close to Soojin and cupping her hands around her mouth to emphasize her whisper. "I think she's got a crush on me."

Soojin smiled, pretending to introduce herself to Yuqi who seemed to be Soyeon's imaginary friend.

~

(8 months ago)

Soojin jiggled the bathroom door handle, eyebrows furrowing when it wouldn't open. She knew Soyeon was in there, and she could hear her panting on the other side.

Soojin pulled her debit card out of her pocket and deftly twisted it in the bathroom door lock. It clicked open, and she entered, finding Soyeon laid on the shower floor, propped up against the wall looking ruined. The younger's fingers were inside herself, steadily going in and out, but she didn't look like she was enjoying it. Quite the opposite in fact, it looked like someone was forcingher.

"Yuqi—" Soyeon gasped, coming undone. Her liquid was all over the shower floor, and her finger-tips were bloody. But she didn't stop.

Soojin took a few steps into the shower and grabbed Soyeon's hand, stopping her. "You're okay, you can stop, nothing's going to happen to you," Soojin hummed, picking Soyeon up out of the shower and getting her dressed.

Soyeon just cried, the whole time Soojin dressed her, begging her to let 'Yuqi' keep going.

"Soyeon. You need to tell this person to leave you alone," Soojin told her firmly.

"But I love her," Soyeon tried to protest. "I-I think she loves me too."

Soojin just sighed, deciding to keep Yuqi, the real one, away from the apartment for today.

~

(7 months ago)

Yuqi bowed as she finished her performance, smiling when she heard Soyeon burst into applause.

"That was amazing! Where did you learn to sing like that?"

"It's just in me," Yuqi shrugged, setting down the TV remote which had been their imaginary microphone.

"Come here," Soyeon gestured to her bed.

Yuqi sat down next to her and blushed a little. No matter what's going on with Soyeon's brain or mental state, she couldn't help but have gotten a small crush on her over these past three months. Soyeon crashed their lips against each other's, kissing her roughly, hands finding place at Yuqi's waist.

Yuqi, shocked, managed to kiss back, her blush deepening as Soyeon tried to take off her shirt. "Woah, woah, woah," Yuqi laughed, embarrassed. "What made you want to do that?"

Soyeon hovered over Yuqi with a confused expression. "You always want me to have sex with you."

Yuqi's entire face flushed. "W-what?? I've never said that to you!"

"Yeah you have! Ask Soojin!!" Soyeon argued.

Yuqi rubbed her forehead with a small chuckle, honestly not ready to get on that level of intimacy with someone. "Do you.. want to be my girlfriend instead?"

Soyeon stared at her for a long time, so long that Yuqi suddenly regretted saying that. Until Soyeon shrugged with a small nod.

~

(9 months ago)

Soyeon leaned into Yuqi, hugging her close. Yuqi moved, bringing her hands up to Soyeon's neck. She squeezed softly, releasing a stifled gasp from Soyeon.

"You like that, huh?" She smirked, pressing harder on Soyeon's throat, nearly suffocating her.

"S-stop.."

~

(9 months ago)
Soojin walked into Soyeon's room to remind her of dinner, but found her friend laying on the floor. Soojin's heart hammered in her chest as she kneeled down beside her.

"Oh, Soyeon..." she whispered, a tear escaping her eyes as she gazed at the younger splayed out on the floor, her hands wrapped tightly around her own neck.

~

(9 months ago)

Yuqi wrapped her arm around Soyeon coolly, bringing her closer. She relaxed when Soyeon didn't pull away, and so they continued watching their movie. But Soyeon had started shifting in her seat on the couch next to Yuqi every few minutes, so eventually, Yuqi asked her if she was okay.

"Just do it already," Soyeon murmured.

"Do what?" Yuqi questioned, pausing the movie and turning to her with a questioning look.

Soyeon touched Yuqi's arm that was wrapped comfortably around her shoulders. "You know."

Yuqi clenched her teeth, having no idea.

Soojin, who was with them on the couch, removed Yuqi's arm from Soyeon's shoulders. "Yuqi, you should go now," she told her, giving her a serious look only shared between them if it was about Soyeon.

Yuqi, heartbroken and not understanding what she did wrong, got up off of the couch and left their apartment to head to hers. Maybe Soojin will tell me what happened later.