twenty💓

( present day )

Yuqi furiously knocked on the door of Tzuyu's apartment. "Tzu!" she called. She got no response. "TZUYU!" Yeah she was definitely going to get some complaints from people she had probably just woken up right now. Frustrated, Yuqi took a lock pick from her pocket, the one that Tzuyu had gifted her for "emergencies" or some shit like that.

She opened the door, searching the place. Her heart sank once she found no one there. She slunk back out, making sure to lock that door. Where is she right now? Yuqi wondered, about to walk away, but her mind got the best of her. There was one place she hadn't looked. The bathroom.

Unlocking the door again, she ran through Tzuyu's apartment, a choked cry leaving her throat the moment she opened the door. Her best friend was holding a bloodied knife, cuts all over her body as she sat on the toilet seat in only her underwear.

"Tzuyu..."

"Don't.. Just don't.." Tzuyu cried, her grip on the weapon tightening. "I– I can't do this anymore, dude!"

Yuqi didn't say anything, she just carefully took one step closer and silently asked for Tzuyu to give her the knife. With a small sob, Tzuyu gave it up, burying her face in her hands. Soyeon at the back of her mind now, Yuqi murmured quietly, "we should talk."

~

( present day )

Soyeon didn't pull back. She kept kissing Jihyo. She loved the way she was like Yuqi when she wasn't being nice, kissing her roughly and passionately. Her lips were soft and– oh, Soyeon knew this wasn't good but she kept on going. She didn't stop Jihyo when the other woman's shirt hit the floor, nor when her own did.

Her mouth hung open as ragged moans escaped, grinding her hips against Jihyo's as the doctor's tongue swirled over her nipple. Soyeon buried her hands in her dark hair, bringing her closer and begging for more.

She wasn't exactly sure what she was begging for, but it became pretty clear once Jihyo's hands cupped Soyeon's wet heat. She groaned, almost shrieking when Jihyo's fingers pinched at her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, Jihyo ...nngh.." Incomprehensible things began to slip past her lips as Jihyo's fingers slowly fucked her. Her moans died in her throat once Jihyo raised her head to kiss her again, just as rough as the first one. Jihyo trailed her head down, leaving open-mouthed kisses on her neck. Her fingers hit Soyeon faster, finding that spongey spot that made her cry out loud in pleasure. Soon, Soyeon's hips moved to Jihyo's rhythm, rolling forward at each thrust.

She came with a breathy whine, liquid spilling out onto the bed sheets. She panted, watching Jihyo slither down her body to replace her hands with her mouth.

~

( present day )

"The -that guy—"

"Woah, woah, calm down first," Yuqi murmured, holding Tzuyu. She had bandaged her up, and made her some breakfast since the poor girl had lost a decent amount of blood.

Tzuyu cried into Yuqi's shirt, fisting the fabric angrily. "Fucking dipshit!!" She suddenly yelled, crying harder. "It's not FAIR!"

"Shh," Yuqi hushes, "what's not fair?"

"You know why we couldn't get coffee that day?" Tzuyu pulled away, looking angrily into Yuqi's eyes. "The staff wouldn't serve us."

Yuqi furrowed her brows. "Why?"

"Be-because we're.. we're.." Tzuyu sniffed, taking a deep breath, "we're foreigners."