𝑥𝑥𝑖 ── coda.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕱𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝕱𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘. Although, Emily did leave late to take a late lunch. Leigh had a feeling that she was going talking to her colleagues from Interpol. So Leigh herself, had to have her own contacts to talk to about Doyle.

Leigh took an early lunch by courtesy of Spencer who let her go before him.

She went to the garage level of the FBI building to her car where she realized it was already unlocked. She sighed as the realization hit her: Doyle. She was getting tired of this. She checked underneath her car before getting inside and waiting for the call from her old colleagues in Counterterrorism.

She waited for about five minutes before her phone rang, with the caller id showing Wade and Angela.

She answered the phone and was brought into a three-way conversation.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't call." Leigh said, her tone emotionless and tired. She was tired of Doyle playing these games with her and Emily.

"After what happened to your friends fiancé, we were afraid." Angela said, her tone as equally emotionless. It seemed like everyone who knew of the situation was tired.

"Hello, Leigh." Wade said.

There was a brief pause. Leigh wouldn't lie, she missed her old team.

"All right, let's make this quick. I took an early lunch." She said, checking her watch.

"How many times do we have to tell you?" Angela asked. "We're not quick about anything. You know this."

"I don't know," Leigh mused. "What about that time I almost blew my cover in Santa Monica? I stole your line before you could even draw your weapon and intervene. You still saved my ass, Ange."