Plans, Getting A Little Closer, And Names

Recap

     "We need to go back now Sasuke." I say as he pouts at me causing me to giggle.

     "But I don't want to go just yet." Sasuke wines. I turn to walk away but he wraps his arms around my waist again from behind.

     "As much as I would love to stay here just me and you, I need to make sure Inuyasha isn't picking on Shippo again." I say as I wrestle my way out of Sasuke's arms. "Come on Sasuke." I command.

     "Just one more kiss then?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

     "Fine." I give him a soft and quick peck on the lips them grab his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. "Now come on." I giggle.

Story start~~~~ Skyler's POV ~~~~

Sasuke and I make it back to Kaede's to see Suigetsu smirking, Shippo half asleep, and Inuyasha with his eyes closed. We walk in and Shippo jumps up and runs over to me like a child would their mother after a long day and hugs my legs.

"Well, you two are back sooner than I thought. What'd she do Sasuke? Tire you out quickly?" Suigetsu says to us giving Sasuke a nudge with his elbow.

"We didn't do what you're thinking you idiot. I'm still a virgin you Baka." I say to him while I crawl onto my bed mat.

"Whatever you say Wolfie." Suigetsu chuckles while I give him a dry look.

"Shippo, do you want to sleep over here with me tonight?" I ask the little fox demon. His face lights up and he nods his head and crawls onto my mat with me and is immediately asleep.

I wrap my arm around the little demon beside me and see Inuyasha in the corner of my eye looking at me. I brush it off and lay my head down to sleep. Soon I'm taken into the world of sleep and dreams.

~~~~Inuyasha's POV~~~~

When Shippo ran to Skyler when she walked in, it reminded me of when I would run to my mother after being picked on all day by the villagers when I was little. For some reason I can picture her with my children and she would make a great mother to them. I don't know why but I can not get this girl out of my head. I think about her all the time. Way more than I have ever thought of Kikyo.

I don't even notice that I'm staring at her until I see her looking at me from the corner of her eye, but she just lays her head down and soon fast asleep. I watch her for a few more minutes until her boyfriend decides to speak.

"I'll take watch with Suigetsu first so you can sleep." He says to me, I just scoff and shake my head.

"You don't have to keep watch. We're safe in the hut. I can sniff out any demon a mile away. So just relax and go to sleep." I tell Sasuke. Man, I don't know what she sees in him.

"Just go to sleep. We don't know when your little girlfriend will be back." He says with a smirk. I know he's just saying it to make me angry or something.

" Look here pal, Kagome is not my girlfriend, and like I said before we're safe in the hut. So how about we all go to sleep? How's that sound? Good? Now go to sleep." I reply sharply. I don't care if he likes me or not, its his problem.

Sasuke just huffs and gives me a glare. I smirk knowing I win this argument, but there is something that bothers me about him. Something tells me he's got something planned that isn't going to be good and his little friend is in on it.

Deciding to let my mind rest a little I decide to sleep but I only close my eyes and lean my head back, wondering if they will buy my sleeping act, hoping to find out what they're little plan is. Thankfully it works, ten minutes later when they think I'm asleep they walk just outside the hut and with my hearing I can hear every word they say.