Anchor

Recap

"Who the fuck are you?" Hidan questions.

"I am Mioga the flea. I can help you get to Totosai to fix his weapon."

"Lead the fucking way then." Hidan turns around walking in a random direction.

"Wrong way there sonny." Mioga says.

Hidan stops and lets me and Mioga lead the way. We wave at the others and take off to get Hidan's scythe fixed.

~~~ Story Start~~~ Skyler's POV~~~

It's been two days since we saw Inuyasha and the group. Mioga says that we should be at Totosai's tomorrow. We're currently setting up camp near a hot spring not far off. I keep my guard up because I have sensed someone following us since we left Inuyasha and the others behind.

I decide to go to the hot spring to relax my sore muscles and bathe so I tell Hidan and Mioga where I'm going. I threatened them too that if they would peek on me I will kill them in the most horrible way possible. I look around and undress once I decide it's safe and get into the water. My muscles relaxing slowly in the hot water. I close my eyes and start to relax, my surroundings slowly fading away.

I hear a twig snap sometime later and quickly turn around with my claws ready. My eyes widen once I recognize who is in front of me. Sesshomaru. My eyes narrow at him but then widen slightly when I realize I'm standing in front of him naked. I growl turning and sitting back down in the water.

"Do you want something or are you just gonna stand there and stare at me?" I ask.

"........"

"Well?"

"You will travel with me to be Rin's caretaker."

"Excuse me? Who died and left you in charge of my life?" I say standing and facing him again, not caring that he can see all of me in my naked glory.

"You are below me human. You will do as told." I notice a very very VERY light pink across his cheeks. Only I can see it since my eyes are so sharp.

"Below you? Ha! I can kick your ass whenever and wherever I want to. You have no control over me." I reply stepping out of the water and walk up to the demon lord while getting in his face giving him a glare that even the Akatsuki cringe to.

He returns my glare but it has no effect on me. I have to look up a little since he is taller than me. I finally get a good look at him but my glare drops and my eyes widen once I see what is on his forehead. I see the same thing that I saw in my vision. A blue crescent moon.

Kai suddenly appears behind me to catch me from falling backwards from the sudden realization. This man standing in front of me is my anchor.

"Milady. Are you alright?" He growls then looks at Sesshomaru. He to notices the blue crescent moon on Sesshomaru's forehead.

"Yes. I'm alright Kai. Nice save too because that would've hurt." I say getting my bearings back.

"Milady. Why are you in front of this man naked?" I finally blush as Kai points out the fact and I quickly run and get my clothes back on.

I hear Kai laugh along with what I think is a chuckle from Sesshomaru. I walk back out of the bushes fully clothed with my cloak folding it as I walk. I wave my hands and my cloak disappears only to be replaced with my red cloak. I put it on and walk up to Sesshomaru.

"Hidan and I will travel with you but first we need to get his weapon fixed. After that we will travel with you." I turn away, not giving him chance to protest, and walk back to the campsite.