The Thunder Brothers

~~~ Skyler's P.O.V. ~~~

I wake up in a room and try to sit up. 'Damn. My head hurts. ' I look around and find Kagome waking up as well.

"Where the hell are we?" I ask. Just then a very ugly man comes walking in.

"Hehe, looks like you're finally awake. Brother! They're awake!" A demon comes walking in and I immediately know that the two that we're facing are the Thunder Brothers that Shippo told us about.

"Hmp. I'm surprised they're awake after the dose of sleeping potion. You two are stronger than we thought." The thinner one says. The ugly one looks at me and I can tell exactly what he's thinking.

"Not to mention beautiful. Brother, which one do you want. I'll be fine with either of them." The ugly one says.

"Not interested." I state flatly." Besides, you're not my type."

"What did you just say wench?!" The ugly one exclaims.

"Which one of you is older anyway?" I ask. The thinner one looks at me and smiles.

"I am, and brother, I'll take the one with the big mouth. You can have the other." He says.

"Piss off. Besides, we aren't available." Kagome's eyes widen some.

"A lady shouldn't use language." The older one states.

"I'm not a fucking lady. I'm a badass shinobi." I reply sharply. "So gtfo."

"And what does that mean exactly?" The older one asks.

"Get the fuck off. Besides, our boyfriends will come and find us." I state simply.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I'm gonna have to wash your mouth out. Brother, let's go. Leave them, we're going hunting."

"Yes, brother." And with that they left. I turned and looked at Kagome. Once the two brothers are out of ear shot, I try to use my chakra to break free of my binds. Success! Now to get Kagome. But then brothers come back in and catch me.

"Damn it." I mutter.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Nice try though."

"I wasn't even trying. Baka." I say.

"Bring them. We'll use them to get the jewel shards."

"Okay." The next thing I know, we're flying through the air on a cloud. I can sense Sasuke's chakra and I immediately know where he is. I look at Kagome and whisper to where only she can hear.

"Don't worry. I've gotta plan." She nods in understanding. I turn back to look ahead of us and hope that this with go the way I plan. 'They're thunder demons, so my best bet is water and lightning . The ugly one isn't that fast so I can use a wind and fire combo to get rid of him fast. I hope I can pull this off quickly. I don't want them to get the shards.' I can see Sasuke and the others in the distance. 'It's go time.' I think.

~~~ Sasuke's P.O.V ~~~

We've been walking for quite some time. I can sense Skyler's chakra but I can't pinpoint it. I don't know if she's far away or really close.

"If you want to see your women again, hand over your sacred jewel shards!" So done yells. Suddenly, two demons appear in the sky on a cloud. I freeze when I see Skyler.

"Don't do it!" Kagome yells.

"Shut up, wench!" The ugly one shouts.

"Leave her alone!" Skyler tries to get up but is kicked back down. "Damn it!" I hear her say. I