Old Flame

~~~Skyler's P.O.V ~~~

I reach the well in a matter of minutes. I jump into the clearing with my wolves following suit. My eyes widen at the sight before me. I'm staring right at a tall ravenette. He has dark purple pants, a lighter shade of purple colored cloth around is waste with a rope tied around it to hold it in place. A white shirt that showed off his chest, flat stomach, and abs. His hair in his signature duck-butt style. The Uchiha crest on his back. He turns around and our eyes meet. I'm staring into onyx eyes that can only belong to one person. Sasuke Uchiha.

I don't even move a muscle when he looks at me. I can't move. I'm staring into the eyes of my very best friend/ex-boyfriend. His face has matured to take on a sexy look that completely fits him. I notice his eyes leave mine and look me over for a few moments before his eyes land back on mine. I suck in a deep breath when he gives me his Uchiha smirk. I haven't seen that in a long time. I almost fall though when I hear his voice.

"Skyler." Is all that he says. I struggle to find my voice. It seems impossible to do right now. I decide to just take a deep breath to allow myself to calm down. I eventually find my voice after a few moments.

"Sasuke. It's been along time, hasn't it?" I say. My voice firm even though I feel it about to crack.

"That it has. You've grown up some since the last time that I saw you." Inuyasha appears in the clearing the moment that Sasuke spoke. With Kagome on his back.

"I've grown? I think you've grown more than I did. You look a hell of a lot stronger now too." I manage to say.

~~~Sasuke's P.O.V ~~~

I climb out of the well that I fell into a few moments ago. Before I fell into the well, I was walking around, following Skyler's chakra. I found myself at a well and noticed that this was where her chakra signature disappears. I walked over to the well and noticed something at the bottom that caught my attention so I leaned forward to get a closer look. I ended up slipping and falling to the bottom of the well. I waited to hit the bottom but a purple light consumed my body. I opened my eyes and I was at the bottom. I looked up and see a clear sky. I poured the right amount of chakra into my legs and jumped straight out of the well. I looked around to find the scenery around me had changed completely. How? I don't know.

I pick up Skyler's chakra again and just stand still, trying to zone in on where she is. I hear bushes move from behind me and something come into the clearing. I turn around a few moments later and I find myself staring into the most beautiful aquamarine eyes I've ever seen. There is only one person I know with those eyes. Skyler Hatake.

I notice her freeze when I look right at her. I can't help but break the eye contact with her to look at how much she's grown. Her legs look strong and muscular, her beautiful curves have matured and are more defined. Her flat, toned stomach is visible. Her face has matured and has a more womanly look to it. Her beautiful red hair is in a tight, high ponytail. There is only two words to describe her. Absolutely beautiful. My eyes lock back on hers and I can't help but smirk. I hear her suck in a deep breath when I do. I can't seem to find my words for a moment until I finally take in a breath to calm my nerves.

"Skyler." I manage to say, watching as she almost falls as I say her name. I haven't seen her in so long, and now, seeing her again has made me realize how much I miss her.

"Sasuke. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" She says. I can tell she's trying to make her voice firm and not crack.

"That it has. You've grown up some since the last time that I saw you." I say as a young man appears in the clearing the moment that I spoke. With a young girl on his back.