Falling In A Well

~~~Skyler's P.O.V~~~

     Here I am, a year and a half later after I decided to leave the Hidden Leaf and all I've done is just randomly walk around, not knowing where to go. I could try to find Orochimaru. No. He's too creepy for me. I still need to get my thoughts together. I'm still so confused. I've been doing crazy training and am still so confused. Training usually helps me to sort out my thoughts. But it's not helping this time.

     As I'm walking, I notice a well. 'I need to refill my water anyway.' I think to myself. I walk over to the well and notice that it's empty. Something at the bottom catches my attention so I lean forward to get a closer look. I end up slipping and falling to the bottom of the well. I wait to hit the bottom but a purple light consumes my body. I open my eyes and I'm at the bottom. I look up and see a clear sky. I pour the right amount of chakra into my legs and jump straight out of the well.

     I am surrounded by a different surrounding than when I fell into the well. I sense a presence in a nearby tree. I get the feeling that someone is watching me. I turn toward the presence but ignore it. 'There has to be a village nearby that I can get some answers.' I think as I focus on my surroundings for any other signs of presences. I open my eyes when I find some. I start to walk in that direction, but I suddenly stop. I make a few quick hand signs and bite my thumb.

    "Summoning Jutsu!" I say as I slam my hands down on the ground.

A cloud of white smoke fills the spot in front of me. The smoke clears to reveal two huge wolves. I stand there looking at my two huge partners.

     "Milady," Kai says while sniffing the air. "Where are we?"

     "I honestly have no idea where we are. I fell into that well and came out here." I reply while looking around.

     "There is a village nearby. Maybe we can get some answers there." Ice says with his head pointing in the direction of the village.

     "Maybe. I hope we do." I turn to Ice as he begins to walk towards the village. "Um.. Guys?" The two large wolves pause and turn to look at me.

     "What is it Milady?" Kai asks.

     "I don't think its a good idea for you two to walk into the village. You might scare the villagers. Plus, if we want answers, I don't think we should be scaring them." I answer.

     With a nod of understanding, Kai and Ice disappear in puffs of smoke. I turn to walk to the village, still sensing the presence in the tree. I just shake off the feeling, release a sigh, and walk to the village. 'I hope I can get some answers in the village.'

~~~ Inuyasha's P.O.V~~~

     I'm sitting in a tree, enjoying the peace and quiet, while Kagome is back at the village talking to Kaede about the Shikon jewel shards. I start to doze off when a purple light comes out of the well in the clearing. Suddenly a girl jumps out of the well. Wait a second! She jumped out of the well. No human could do that!

I stare at her for a while. She can't be from this era. She is dressed in a navy blue top that shows off her flat, toned stomach, black shorts that come to just above her mid-thigh. She also has blue open-toed shoes and finger-less gloves the same color as her top. She has a headband tied around her forehead with a little silver piece on the dark blue cloth and a weird symbol on it. Her hair is a shade of dark red with black highlights. She has it pulled up in a tight, high ponytail with some fringe covering part of her left eye.

     To me, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She looks to be only a year or two younger than me. She looks like she is tall enough to reach my chin at the most. 'I wonder what her name is and why she's here.'

     She turns her head and I could swear she is looking right at me. She looks around for a little longer and closes her eyes. After a moment, I see her making a few weird signs with her hands and then a cloud of smoke appears in front of her.

When the smoke clears, I see two huge wolves. One is a light brown color and the other is an icy light blue. I almost fall off the branch that I've been sitting on when I see them start talking. The brown one called her 'Milady' and sniffed the air. I hold my breath when it turns its head towards me. His eyes the color of blood. The icy blue one's eyes are a golden color. Similar to my own. But his has a trace of silver. After a few more moments the two wolves disappear into another cloud of smoke. I watch as the girl sighs and then starts to walk toward the village.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short but I'm uploaded like three times today, plus this is my first time publishing a fanfic that I'm writing. I'll try to upload more later! I promise! Don't forget to comment and vote!