ch1 Harper pov

Hello guys , hope u like my story . I am genuinely sorry if it is not good but please don't write any bad comments . Hope u enjoy the story .

David Williams is a charming, intelligent, and deadly attractive man. He's like a monster trapped in the body of a gentleman.He does not form emotional attachments to anyone. He always has one-night stands  with women and would never allow any woman to test his boundaries. Until she...

Harper is a polite, ambitious, and elegant woman. She is the ideal daughter for her parents. She is the type of girl who is entirely focused on her objectives. She wishes to live in freedom. She has no time for any desire for relationships. But she had no idea her life would take a complete 180-degree turn. And how her life completely changes after he meet the one man who she hates the most. 

Let's see how their paths cross and how they handle the unpleasant realities of life.

.......................................

Harpers pov

I never thought my life would end up like this. Since childhood, my mom has been suffering from a heart condition. She suffered a lot due to which she passed a year before. I was devastated by the news. I never could meet her during her last time as she was in her mom's place i.e. my grandmother. I always regret not going and visiting her much. I felt like I lost something very important . No matter how much I cried I would never be able to get her back.

After some time I decided to deviate myself so that I could come out of my mom's thoughts. I decided to take a part-time job to help my father with expenses. one day while I was cleaning tables in the Cafe I got a call from my friend Ava.

"Hi  Ava, I got a good news for you. My company is searching for a personal assistant for the CEO the interview is tomorrow at 9 am ." I was at cloud nine when I heard the news . I thanked her and started preparing for the interview .

I woke up the next morning, I got fresher up and got dressed up . I wore a black suite and black heels . Black has always made me feel confident . My father was preparing for breakfast. He made sandwiches and milk. The moment I saw the food I devoted it like I never had eaten food in days. I was damn nervous regarding the interview. I prayed to get somehow I get the job.

I booked a cab the driver was at full speed I reached the building within 20 minutes

I booked a cab the driver was at full speed I reached the building within 20 minutes. the driver wished me good luck and I thanked him. The moment I entered the building I was speechless. it was no less than a five-star hotel. I went to the reception. She had tall blond hair a white shirt a black skirt and black heels. She looked like a model.

Mam where is the interview for the personal assistant . she looked up and said that it was on the 17th floor and wished me luck. I went to the elevator and pressed the button. I suddenly heard a cough and I turned back and was shocked to see a handsome man  standing behind me. He was wearing a blue  suit and his blue eyes were so mesmerizing his hair was perfectly jelled and his dress was ironed perfectly.

I was so nervous I didn't even notice him

I was so nervous I didn't even notice him. I suddenly tripped and before I could react the Man caught me by the wrist. I was just frozen.

"would you please stop staring at me and drooling? I came back to my senses and stepped back.

"excuse me I was not drooling I was just a bit shocked anyway you are not that handsome. "I regretted the moment I said it the man was staring at me with dark eyes as if I stabbed him with a knife. then suddenly he came near me and whispered "I know ur are lying. please stop flirting " I was speechless when we told that and he was very close to me. I pushed him back and said "I am not flirting and could u please step back you are too close to me.

"Why does it make you want to kiss me " I was so angry I was on the verge of killing him "See I am not gonna kiss you you are never my type and if you ever behave like this I will make your life hell " I never thought I would ever have the guts to tell that .

I thought he would say something in return but he just smirked at me. then at the right time, the elevator door opened and I rushed out and bumped into a girl. I stepped back and apologized to her but to my surprise, she did even care to reply to me instead she said "Good morning Mr Williams ." I was confused I followed her gaze and to my surprise, it was the man who was in the elevator with me.

the girl pushed to the side and I was staring at the man with my mouth open. He just didn't even care to respond to her and went to his cabin. the girl directed me to the place where the interviews were. I sat in the chair now I was damn sure that I am not gonna get the job.

Hey, guys hope u liked the first chapter . I am sincerely sorry if it is not that good .