ch 3 Harper pov

Hey, guys hope you guys liked my story

When we got to the restaurant, the manager escorted us to our table. We decided to sit by a glass window to enjoy the view. Eventually, the waiter came over holding the menu card.Liam chose grilled fish while I opted for grilled chicken and mashed potatoes.. while we were waiting for the order.

Harper, congrats on the amazing job opportunity. You'll be working under the renowned Williams."

"Thank Liams I was a bit shocked when I got the job," I said with a sigh

'anyway, forget about me how is your life? did u have a chance of finding a new girlfriend "

you think Harper I am so busy with my job I seriously have no time for that what about you "

" no one yet waiting I am waiting for the right guy whom I can shower all my love " Liam started to laugh on hearing this

"hey why the hell are you laughing"

no, just that I am wondering who the unlucky guy is he is gonna regret "

well, the same goes for you bastard. after bickering for nearly 5 minutes the waiter started to serve food.

we were silently enjoying the food when suddenly I heard a familiar voice coming from the table ahead of us. I could see him clearly because of Liam's height. I just ignored it and continued to eat the food. after finishing the food I excused myself to use the restroom whereas Liam was busy texting someone on the phone.

While I was going to the restroom I mistakenly bumped into a wall well I thought it was and fell on my butt. My face was completely red when I lifted it. It was none other than the arrogant Mr David Williams. It never occurred to me that a person like him would also visit a restaurant like this. A hand was extended to me, and I took it. I was shocked by the gesture.

A silent tone escaped my lips as I said, "Hello, Mr Williams. I was not expecting you to be here.".

Harper, I had no idea I'd see you anyway. May I know why you're here?

After that, Liam appeared behind me and told me that it was getting late and that we needed to leave. I nodded my head and we started heading towards the main door then I suddenly saw Mr Williams' eyes shooting daggers in our direction. Then I introduced them

This is my friend Liam. Before I could say more he just ignored us and went to his table. I was a bit angry by the way he treated us even though we were not up to his status he should at least have a minimum amount of decency. No wonder all CEOs are rich bastards. I will never fall in love with a person like him.

I came back to my senses when Liam patted me on my back.

"hey is everything OK?

" yeah, I was just zooned out a bit nothing to worry about.

after that Liam dropped me at my house and left. I unzipped my purse removed my keys unlocked the door went inside the house and locked it. I was so tired that I didn't even have the patience to change my dress and went directly to sleep I set an alarm for myself as I had a long day ahead and I especially didn't want to be late on my first day.

I was abruptly awakened in the morning by the sound of the alarm. I went to the bathroom, freshened up, and was immediately surrounded by the mouthwatering aroma of a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. I went outside and discovered that my father had already left for work. I swiftly grabbed a plate and began devouring my food. I arranged for a cab and headed to work.

Upon my arrival at Mr. Williams' cabin, I promptly knocked on the door and heard a voice inviting me in. I ignored the slight nervous feeling and went inside. He was seated, focused on a file in front of him.

"Mr. Williams what am I supposed to do now " he pointed to a bunch of files and told me to arrange them according to dates.

"I want them arranged by lunchtime. I was shocked because it would take at least one day to arrange all of them.

"But sir, it will take me at least one day to arrange all of them," he said. He looked at me with dark eyes, stood up from his chair, and started moving towards me. I began to take steps backward till my back made contact with the wall. I must have the files organized by lunchtime, regardless of how long it takes, he pinned me, saying.

He then took his hands off. I hurried out of his cabin with a stack of files. I genuinely had no idea how I would manage to complete this task. I decided to skip lunch and keep working on the files. It was nearly 11:30 when I looked up at the clock, and just half of the files were organized. I began completing my tasks more quickly. Finally, it was 3:oopm by the time I had put them all in order. Hunger was making my stomach grumble.

I chose to let MR Williams know that my job was finished. I knocked on his cabin door when I got there, but nobody answered. To my astonishment, no one was inside the cabin when I carefully opened the door to check what was wrong. I then decided to go to the canteen and order for myself.

There weren't many people in the canteen, as was to be expected. I took a seat in a corner and got to work on my meal. I pulled out my phone and began browsing Instagram. I had just finished eating lunch and was getting ready to depart when I ran into someone.

To my amazement, there was MR. Williams and all the food remnants from my plate fell into his black suit, staining it.

"I am very sorry Mr Williams ." I started to remove the stains by taking a few tissues from the table. He immediately grasped my wrist after that, and I instantly went limp.

. I'd never let a man get this close to me before. He was only a few inches away from my face. He abruptly took off his coat and tossed it in my face after that. I stumbled as a result of his abrupt action, but before I could respond, he caught me and pulled me, causing our lips to connect.

Hope you guys like this chapter