ch 11 Harper's pov

Hey hope you guys like the chapter ,

I was awakened in the morning by sunshine filtering through the curtain from the window. I tossed and turned in my bed for a while. I threw the bedspread aside and climbed out of bed. I got dressed after taking a hot shower. The shower felt refreshing and invigorating. I could feel the weariness from the night before washed away in the warm water. I stepped out of the shower with my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I went downstairs to see Mira making breakfast.

"Good morning, Mira ." She burst out laughing the soon she spotted me.

" Good morning, Had a good sleep ."

"Yeah, after a long time, I had a proper sleep," I said

"oh, that's obvious by the way Mr David carried you in his arms to your room ." The response astounded me.

"What did you say"

"don't you remember what all happened last night ?"

"No, I don't". I couldn't keep my curiosity at bay.

" Well, when you were deep asleep. He affectionately lifted you in a bridal manner and softly carried you to your room. He even kissed your forehead." The response astounded me. For some reason, I began to blush. His actions were so romantic that I could not help but blush. He had taken such care in carrying me to my room, and the kiss on my forehead felt so tender. I was so touched by his gesture that I felt my heart flutter.

"oh my god, look who is blushing ." When she said it with a mocking tone. I blushed even more. I didn't want others to see this part of me for some reason. I guess you could say I was blushing with embarrassment!

"Okay. Stop teasing me now. "I'm hungry; please serve me." In a stern tone, I said. My reaction caused her to laugh. Just then, I heard footsteps approaching the dining hall.

David was the one. He looked amazing in his red sweatshirt and shorts. In the clothing, he looked magnificent. I never imagined a man could pull off this appearance. His legs were toned and muscular. He took a seat a few inches away from me. I couldn't deny the romantic emotion in my heart for some reason. I was so struck with his attractiveness that I accidentally threw the plate from the table and it shattered into pieces. I was feeling like a dumb homo sapiens. David beside me busted out laughing. He practically fell out of his chair laughing. Mira appeared to be attempting to suppress her laughing. I felt like burying myself because of it.

" I was thinking about something ." I said with full anger 

"Yeah busy drooling over me ." With a mocking tone, David said. 

"I wasn't drooling," I exclaimed angrily.

" yeah. "I completely believe you, Angelo," he murmured sweetly. He was so adorable while explaining it.

"You look disgusting while you flirt," I said while avoiding the stares. During the conversation, Mira cleaned up the mess on the floor and served us food. She appeared to be enjoying all of the drama that was going on at the time.

Mira then took a position in front of David. She appeared fatigued after all of the work.

" Mira, are you all right? "You appear a little pale." In a concerned tone, I inquired.

"Yes, I am fine I am a bit tired ." I could tell she was fatigued by her tone. I felt terrible. David, too, seemed troubled for a time, so I think he had gotten the notion.

"You can take leave for a few days if you want," David said while munching on his lunch.

"NO, Mr David." I'm fine. Anyway, I can't take leave now because we have the Thanksgiving feast. "Who will prepare all the dishes?" she said hesitantly.