2.The start

In the following days, the children became very close, their friendship was very strengthened, Fyodor was a fairly introverted boy with a very high intelligence and thanks to this gift he wanted to help others with his intellect but he lacked a bit of light-heartedness and on the contrary, Nikolai was carefree and happy despite the loss of his home, they complemented and helped each other but there was still no trace of the mothers of the two children. "Isn't it time to go and see where your mother is?" Nikolaj said to Fyodor while he was busy helping a little boy with a temporary problem "I'm sure he's fine, he does it often" after a while Nikolaj asks his question again and the answer was the same until the third time he managed to move the the friend "ok, let's go and check" he replied with a snort, they left the house and went towards the town, they used to arm in arm so as not to get lost in the crowd, they went to Fyodor's mother's small shop, to greet them at the door there was it was the kitten from the street mila his name was "hello mother" Fyodor said almost bored "hello dear, oh what a nice surprise, you're in company!" "Nice to meet you ma'am!" Kolya said, jumping happily. Meanwhile the docile lady is busy getting to know her son's new friend feel a strange ticking in my hand thought Fyodor but not caring about the situation he went to caress mila who unfortunately falls to the ground lifeless a few seconds later "mum!" the child shouts with his eyes wide open, for the first time he manages to demonstrate an emotion "mom what's happening!" the mother hurries towards her frightened son and although she understood the situation, she understood what was happening, she goes with open arms towards her son to hug him, a few seconds in succession the woman falls to the ground bleeding lifelessly, Fyodor cries, cries Nikolaj would like to get closer to his friend to comfort him but he doesn't want to end up like the other two "go away, Nikolaj, go away!" she throws these words at him while sobbing "but I want to help you!" the other boy replies "run away, I don't want to hurt you too!!" Fyodor said now destroyed, the blond after having taken a look at the two lifeless bodies runs away and leaves everything behind, a child in desperation left alone at the gates of his agony future, and another equally alone having lost not only his friend but also a home and the freedom from his guilt.