5.Do I or don't I?

A quiet night had arrived, a bright moon shone and faintly illuminated the dark night; but in such a quiet night not everyone was in the arms of Morpheus, they remained, the two of them, the two twisted minds who found themselves on a large balcony, the ill-groomed man was lying on his feet while his friend was sitting on the balustrade with his feet dangling in the aria "fedya, what a beautiful night it is lined up" fyodor rests his elbows on the balustrade next to his companion "I agree with you, it's very quiet" nikolaj observes the profile of his dear company, slightly illuminated by the lunar glow that at that moment in his eyes he didn't seem so shabby and uncared for, but with clean features; he smiled slightly and rested his cheek on his hand "I don't like silence, it's so boring, can we make it disappear Fedya?" he holds out his hand towards him, Fyodor smiles and takes his companion's hand, with a leap they go to the balcony to turn on the record player "like the other times?" said Fedya "like the other times" confirmed Nikolai, the latter puts his hand on the other's hip and the latter does the same action, they move to the movements of a romantic gothic music giving almost vampire sensations to a hypothetical spectator, Nikolaj chuckles happily and Fyodor nods a relaxed smile, "are you having fun Fedya?" "in your opinion?" "reading you is complex my dear" he gives a very light and short laugh in reaction "I'm having a lot of fun" a few seconds after that information the song ends and Nikolaj happily walks around creating many enthusiastic onomatopoeia Fyodor followed him with his satisfied grin, satisfied with trying emotions, he didn't like sharing time or emotions with other mortals, but if it was Nikolai an exception to the rule could be made,they went to the palace where all the members were staying "sweet night fedya" he said opening his cloak "to you too kolya" replied fyodor who gives him one last look with a smile and then enters the room, the blond crosses the portal from he created thoughtful about his situation, did he really want to kill fyodor? Was his freedom worth that much? Fyodor could also be his freedom but it was a subordinate, he wanted to twirl in gravity flying far away, unfortunately for his purpose killing his companion was necessary, he sends his usual good night to Fyodor, with his skill he sent him a blade with lots of a bow that perhaps could have hit him, but the great Fyodor Dostoevsky could not be fooled by such a killing, too smart even for a complex plan, he had to find an opportunity, but what will it be?