16. It's important

"what do you have to tell me that's so important fedya?" Nikolaj asked a little worried at first, it wasn't like Fyodor to ask sudden questions, especially if he considered them important "it's been a long time since our destinies crossed, since our skin can't separate, our hearts now beat in unison for each other, I can't imagine my life without you, you were there in every moment, even in the painful ones, you were there, with me, holding my hand and comforting me when I had it need, you have always believed in me, and you did it unconditionally even if my goal was unattainable, you brought it to me, you really did a lot for me and you do it every day even if I may seem cold or apathetic at times , know that I lived every moment to the full and I derived immense happiness from it, for this reason, for infinite reasons that I could announce" Fyodor gets up from the chair and kneels in front of Nikolaj, takes a small box from his pocket which he opens with a furtive click to reveal a ring, it was of raw silver with amethysts set in it; and continued his speech "nikolai gogol, would you like to spend the remaining days of your life by my side?" Nikolai's eyes lit up, you could see the joy in his eyes, both for the beautiful words dedicated to him and for the long-awaited proposal that he didn't expect him to make, his heart was beating so fast, he was unstoppable, he had never felt this way, he got up to be able to hold Fyodor in his arms "...umhh do you think? of course I want it! it would be a dream!" he looked into the dark-haired man's eyes with enthusiasm in response, he looked at him happily and they gave each other a sweet, clean, chaste kiss, which expressed his pure feeling towards each other, Fyodor stroked his fiancé's hair and when he broke away from the kiss, took his hand and put the ring on it, matching the one he had previously worn, gave a kiss on the ring and then shook his hand, all this while looking into his eyes, she gave a pure smile and he began to untie the long braid of hair that was now flying freely in the wind, no one had ever seen him with his hair untied before and he wanted that someone to be Fyodor, he smiled at him, he found him beautiful, he looked like an angel to his eyes, angel who took him by the hand and will accompany him throughout his journey.