9.The Union

Fyodor lets out a light laugh "why are you laughing?" the blond asked "because you too are the only one who moves my inner complex" he said returning the gaze and moving closer again, Nikolaj puts a hand on his jaw, lightly stroking his cheek and he smiles a little "I really think you're looking to make me a sinner but right now it's no longer important" Nikolaj lightly caresses Fyodor's lower lip, pulling it slightly with his thumb and then fixing his lips "then we'll go to hell together, we'll create a group just for the two of us to avoid with the circle of loss and rediscovery" they exchanged last glances full of emotions, they rested their foreheads against each other and put their lips against eachother's, they kissed and caressed each other in the meantime "I don't expect you wanted it  too " "you said it's difficult to understand me but you're the one who understands me the  best" they clasped their hands and left there, finally free, happy, united, finally a couple, the term couple might sound heavy but they had it always used even before they were one, they went for a walk around the palace, they looked at each other smiling, Nikolaj picked a red rose with his ability and handed it to his now beloved "do you like it?" he smiles a little "I really like it" he takes the rose in his hand and takes it with him "I never expected us to end up like this, and you kolya?" "me neither but I was kind of hoping for it" they went to the balcony where they used to dance and sat on the romantic bench there "the moon is really beautiful isn't it? "I agree" they looked into each other's eyes with the light of the romantic moon, Nikolaj took away his card and threw it into his cloak "I don't need it anymore when I'm with you" "lucky you understood that" he replied.
There was a strong tension between the two, they had been waiting for this moment for a very long time and now they can no longer hold back, they kiss, after a little more than kissing it seems like they are devouring each other, everything was perfect in that moment, the time, the The atmosphere, the two of them, everything was magnificent.
They loved walking, they loved walking, candlelit dinners with just the two of them, they didn't need anyone else, they seemed excluded from the rest of the world, they were accomplices, intimate, perhaps not as much as the jester wanted but they were anyway and every one of their  evening together couldn't end  without "Nikolaj, shall we dance again?".