10. fornication

"good morning Fedya how are you feeling?" Nikolaj said after having opened the dark-haired man's door. Being in poor health, the water soaked into his clothes caused him a serious illness and his beloved was taking care of him. "Better than yesterday.. thank you, you shouldn't anyway stay close to me, I will infect you" he said, Nikolai came over and sat on Fyodor's bed, he slowly stroked his head and his hair and said "I don't care if you're sick, I don't care if you're contagious, I would carry your pain in my vein just to spend time with you, since the last experience, I don't want to lose you anymore" Fyodor smiled at him a little, his cheeks were a little red and not just from the illness "don't talk nonsense, don't can you tolerate a sore throat and then it's not that important... but I really appreciate your fear of losing me" he said taking his hand, Nikolaj in response kissed his forehead and the tip of his nose, a gesture that makes him relax a lot but in a positive way , the blond caresses his cheek "stop belittling yourself, just because I hide there you shouldn't doubt my feelings, there is no pain and emptiness comparable to your loss" and kissed him again he didn't care about his illness or the possible contagion, he needed to demonstrate to his beloved his affection for him, his passion, what he would do for him even if he always had a mad desire for the latter.
He kissed him back, he didn't want to infect him but his backward hunger for love was too strong, he wrapped his arms around his neck and made the kiss more intense and deeper, he puts his hands in his hair, grabs his braid and pulls it, the kiss becomes more intense it is possible to hear panting through it, they break away due to lack of breath remaining connected only by a trickle of saliva between the lips,the contact didn't seem enough despite the illness and his rigid ideals even Fyodor wanted more, Nikolaj ran his hands along his sides several thick and then firmly stopped them on his pelvic girdle, he began to slowly kiss his neck between the kisses he hid some mischievous mark mixed with bites, was devouring him even if there was little to devour; Fyodor was already more sensitive thanks to the illness, he couldn't take a stand in that pleasant situation, would it be a sin to continue? he really wanted to fornicate and commit a sin of depravity?, his mind told him no but his body had other plans, he didn't have time to think that his companion already took off his shirt "are you okay dear? I see you look a little worn" he said before dragging his creation of moisture on his chest "mhh yes I'm fine don't worry" Fyodor at this simple touch  felt a strong sensation in his stomach, were these the famous butterflies in the stomach that everyone talked about and that he never managed to experience? this reaction made him understand that it was worth sinning, with feeble strength he also began to remove his partner's jacket and he responded with a smile and helping him"don't worry Fedya you're already tired, I'll take care of you" he caresses his cheek with the back of his hand, he slowly kissed the outline of one of his areolas going more and more towards the center, the other moaned in response and caressed  the other's back as his support, the blond went from kissing to using his tongue which immediately makes the area numb, Fyodor took the other's braid and pulled it every time he changed his attitude, he didn't want to be seen immediately vulnerable even if in that moment was inevitable, the jester continued to descend with wet kisses concentrating on the belly and he stripped him of his trousers, now the decision had been made there was no going back, Fyodor had gone from a cold and pale look to a red one, he had very thin skin that was marked immediately, at the slightest contact, his flow of thoughts came interrupted by his companion "are you sure you want to continue? you have an illness anyway" and he replied "my brain is foggy I can't think of anything else" nikolaj smiled, he completely stripped both of them not only from their clothes but also of their burdens and responsibilities, he shook one of his partner's thighs to be able to leave marks on the inner thigh, a particularly sensitive area, you could clearly see the dark-haired man's lungs inhaling and exhaling air to remain as under control as possible but which failed miserably "how are you coping with tolerating the pain my dear?" Nikolaj asked to begin "good I think" the sick man replied "then there won't be any problems" he put one of his thighs on his shoulder and they began, the moment had come, they were united, a single person, labored breathing and damp skin mingled, there you could only hear their noises in that room, until there was a clear silence.
"How was it my darling, did you like it?" the blond asked, standing next to him and holding him close, his companion simply smiled a little in response and nodded slightly, Nikolaj caressed his head and looked at him smiling "I'm grateful to you for letting me enter your internal complex and I don't mean on a physical level"  fyodor rests his forehead on the other's shoulder and falls asleep, tired while the other continued to caress him.