14. Is there or is there no hope?

"Unfortunately, sir, your companion's values are very low, there is a high risk of non-survival" reality hit him miserably, he felt an enormous weight on his shoulders, as if he were carrying fyodor's body with him, as in dream, guilt ate him alive "sir? are you listening to me?" Nikolai ran away, ran towards Fyodor's room as fast as possible, entered and stood at the foot of his bed on his knees, took his hand and squeezed it desperately "you can't leave like this! you can't make me a prisoner again after having made me taste freedom, you can't leave at the most beautiful moment and you can't leave me with such a sense of guilt for your death.." he placed their hands on his eye waiting for a news of the dark-haired man but receives only silence, he shakes his limb a little "wake up! wake up please!.. wake up.. I need you.. please" he began to cry, he needed an outlet, he cried in fits and starts, he gets up his eyes rolled and suddenly a force squeezed his hand "um..? fyodor?" he looked towards the direction of the arm, and saw the smart brunette smiling at him, in reaction he hugged him and squeezed tightly "you don't have to do these things to me anymore, do you understand? " Nikolai said scolding him "I won't do it again, I promise, now I feel at the top of my strength again" said the healed man "there was no better news that my ears could hear" he smiled strongly, rested his head on his shoulder and sent to call the doctors to see if he had his expected recovery.
The doctors confirmed it, Fyodor was cured, he was finally well and could safely go out with his partner, they returned to their building and although he was cured, Nikolaj continued to take care of him. "fyodor come here, I prepared food for you" he said happily "is it poisoned?" he said as he sat down next to him, Nikolaj chuckled "no not this time" and proceeds to feed him the first bites "my darling I can eat alone" Nikolaj raised his eyebrows "but I still want to take care of you, I had missed a lot of moments like this " "I missed them too Nikolai " he smiled and kissed him, it was a pure kiss, very chaste, simply clean, which expressed all the lack and nostalgia in doing it, to proceed calmly with the meal for both of them, which ended with a walk on the balcony.