6.you shouldn't cover it

Time passed and from mission to mission the two terrorists became closer, there was more and more chemistry between the two individuals, during one of the many organized missions they had to cross the coast by sea, they had a ship similar to a caravel, which was used to this trip, while the jester was resting in the stern, fyodor came out of the cabin to join him "well awakened" he said awakening nikolaj from his lucid dreams, "you too" he says showing off a smile and making room for his companion who sits silently next to him, the two didn't talk much, they understood each other by looking into each other's eyes, words weren't necessary, but from time to time the silence became annoying "there's a thick, fresh air.. I have an idea for an activity, do you trust me kolya? ", "of course I trust you Fedya" he gets up and cracks his bones in response, Fyodor holds out his hand towards him "close your eyes" and so he did, he takes Nikolai's hand, they crossed the pier arriving at the croissant, which he places his friend at the tip and rests his hands on his hips, "now you can open your eyes" nikolaj opens his eyes and an instant smile breaks out "what short film have we seen?" he asks opening his arms "I took my inspiration, now you can feel free, you are flying kolya" he runs his hand from her side to her raised forearm caressing her figure, the sea breeze refreshed and moistened their skin "I feel like I'm in a utopian poem" Nikolai replied to his companion who remained silent to enjoy a moment, it was not a silence of embarrassment or shame but of understanding, they remained in this position until the end of the journey and when the mission was over they went to have a drink. as soon as they finished ordering they said in unison "it's on me" and then giggled about it, "the least sober one offers", "whatever you want kolya" he said leaning his elbows on the counter while their orders were brought to them; that wasn't the only course they continued until an unusual blush was noticeable on the cheeks of both of them "it was a tough day" said nikolaj most likely gone "you "spluff spluff"?" are you talking to me?" Fyodor said in response "yah, like your hat" he says stroking his ushanka "you too have a flapper" he says looking into his eyes as he takes the card away "why did you take it off?" he also speaks to him, looking into his eyes "I really like your irises, it's a shame that they are covered" he says, moving a little closer to the tense look, making a smile form on his lips, not mocking but joyful, being unsatisfied thanks to the alcohol, Nikolaj alternates his look between his lips and his eyes "you shouldn't cover your smile either, it's very beautiful" they looked at each other for a few long moments in silence, head to head, forehead to forehead.