12.The isolation

Once they arrived they rushed into the special room to do the test for the disease, the nurse arrived equipped with a mask and gloves, the test had to be carried out at the blood level with a blood sample, Nikolaj seemed very tense while his beloved was particularly calm, "please to expose your elbow" the nurse said to both of them, they raised their sleeves and practiced the blood sample, carefully sending them to examine "we should keep you in isolation for some time, until the outcome is given" the nurse informed them "it's okay, don't worry" Nikolaj replied for both of them as they were escorted into isolation, they entered the room and were locked in there "how do you feel now my dear?" asked the jester "..mh a little nauseous..and my abdomen hurts" he said honestly, Nikolai sighed in response and went to hold him in his arms "doesn't mortal danger stop you from giving me affection?" the dark-haired man warns his partner "every moment could be the last with you, even if I will do my best, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to keep you close to me, now that I have found you I want to make sure I don't lose you" the dark-haired man smiled slightly " then keep doing it, it gives me relief."
they spent several days in isolation waiting for the results, the day of the answers finally arrived and the doctor came to announce "good evening, are you the ones waiting for the results?" he said through a window "yes it's us" the blond replied "I have good and bad news, the bad news is that Mr Fyodor is positive for the disease-" at that moment Nikolaj's heart skipped a beat, he didn't want to know, he wanted that his treasure was safe with him and not with one foot in the grave" but the other gentleman has a high amount of antibodies to the disease, so he can be close to him as much as he wants" finished the doctor "was this the good news?" asked the blond "yes, now I'll call some nurses who will take your spouse to intensive care" the doctor said moving away, Nikolai hugged his partner tightly and kissed him properly before they could have stop with them,every kiss could have been the last, he took his face between his hands and looked at him for an indefinite time, until the doctors arrived, they had with them a stretcher, an IV and a respirator, he needed many treatments for more hope, they put the infected one on the stretcher, connected him to the IV and respirator as they took him away, Nikolai followed them with his head down, what would become of him? How would he feel if he didn't make it? but he tried not to wonder about this and remained following the miserable stretcher containing his beloved.