20.The ceremony

The ceremony had begun, it was time to celebrate, the two spouses took each other's hands and walked down the corridor, left the church and began the first Russian tradition, while the guests went to the hall, the spouses went around of the city and leave flowers for the area traveled and often take the opportunity to take photos of the couple. The two walked hand in hand and looked at each other smiling, the photographer was hidden under request to take the most genuine photos possible, they had a lot of fun together, they walked around the wheat fields and placed the flowers "I still can't believe it" said Nikolaj " ah what? that we're married?" said the dark-haired man "exactly, it seems like a beautiful dream, not real" he said nodding "and instead it is pure reality my dear" they both smiled and went towards the Victorian carriage that would take them to the palace. Once they arrived they began the ceremony, abundant with food and drink as tradition dictates and with many small things following one another such as halving the salted bread, the bride and groom had to tear a morsel from the salty loaf given to them by their family members and whoever would have torn the largest piece would be was the one who would have had the command in the couple. "Come on, tear a piece" said one of the two gentlemen to the couple, they put their hands on the loaf, they look at each other smiling and tear the piece, the two parts came out perfectly identical, a look is enough to make them laugh loudly, fate knew that there was no 'there were power discussions between the two, they would support each other; they sat at the table and ate the meal together, the two fathers toasted with a shot of vodka "gorko!" the dark-haired father exclaimed "gorko!gorko!" reiterated the jester's father, gorko means bitter in Russian and is a moment of good wishes during wedding ceremonies, it is implemented by the vodka toast, and the bride and groom must kiss for as long as possible during the exclamation, the longer the kiss the more luck will bring, and that's what our beloved ones did, lips against lips for a long indefinite time while they applauded and celebrated them, they stayed together throughout the entire ceremony and finally the moment of the dance arrived which they opened for them as the two grooms, followed by the guests." like every night we still dance, right Fedya?" Nikolaj said, holding his husband in his steps "yes, we dance again, and we will dance again, we will dance together forever" in response he took his hand and kissed it, they were happy, really happy. They finished the ceremony, took the photos and went to their now shared room.