7. meursault

The boys' docile moment was interrupted by the owner of the place, a cold "gentlemen please pay the bill" made them break away and then give him the money, they leave the place, late at night and they were staggering, being terrorists what they were not very safe but alcohol played some tricks on them, after a few meters a patrol was lined up in front "fedya who are those?" he asks him while the officers handcuff his partner, he has just enough time to say goodbye and moves with his skill "fedya I promise we'll see each other again" he thinks as he walks into his room. And so it was that Fyodor Dostoevsky was imprisoned in the most powerful prison in the entire world, the Meursault prison created especially for individuals with powers, it was safe to the teeth, there could be no way out. A little time passed and an old acquaintance of his came to be part of the bubbles, Dazai Osamu, another brilliant mind from the place but from an opposite agency, the two spent the time challenging their minds so as to pass the time, but one day, not much far away, a strong light came from under their feet and they were catapulted into one of the prison's security rooms with two people in front of them, Nikolaj and Sigma. A loud laugh from the jester breaks the silence "successful magic! as I suspected, dazai's ability can deactivate any ability you touch! in other words, as long as he doesn't touch my portal I can still transport him! cheers to my assistant!" he said with some enthusiasm and then clapped his hands towards Sigma "stop calling me assistant, shouldn't you tell him what's happening?" Sigma said in response "don't worry don't worry" he replied waving his hands "I understand said Dazai and following him a "I told you, they figured it out on their own" said Nikolaj "so why did you let us out of our cells? " asked Fyodor, Nikolaj took his hands energetically "I missed you my comrade! I'm so grateful you're safe, heart will skip a beat! why am I here? do you even need to ask? I'm here to kill you" he says the last sentence in a more threatening tone while Fyodor smiles at his friend's response.

___________________________________________

(I imagine you know how the situation went after but if you don't know I recommend watching from episode 6 to 10 of the last season because my eyes are bleeding to transcribe the dialogues of 4 episodes so we will get directly to the final moment of the challenge between prisoners in the next chapter:3)