17.preparations

"I'm so happy!! do you realize he asked me to marry him!!" Nikolai said turning around "please let me go I have a family and a house to look after" said his hostage in tears "I'M NOT FINISHED! he gave me this ring look how beautiful it is! the purple reminds me of his hair, I ask if he will wash them for the wedding- WAIT but we have to get everything ready AA! I hadn't thought of that" he hits his forehead with his hand "you go away!" he re-teleports the poor guy from where he had picked him up and rushes to his beloved "FEDYAAA!!" shakes the brunette while he was resting "mh.. kolya what's happening" "we have to organize the preparations for the wedding! everything must be perfect!!" in the meantime Fyodor sat down and rubbed his eye "I appreciate the enthusiasm but you could have waited for me to wake up" Nikolaj stood next to him "you know that when it comes to talking about you I can't hold back!" "Okay, what do you want to see first, I would say the church and the  reception " "Okay, okay!" he took a computer and began to browse through all the environments available, all the locations, the possibilities, to find the atmosphere that best suited them; as a church they opted for a Gothic church from the Roman era, it was a very important building given the size of the naves, it had beautiful stained glass windows which greatly intrigued both of them, they were very undecided about the room for the reception, they didn't need a large room, there would be so much There were few guests but they still wanted it to be large so they could dance together, a palace seemed like the most logical idea, but which one? there were so many types, but they wanted something that would give them familiarity, they found that the most logical idea was to set up in their castle, their home was perfect for that purpose, during the preparations they didn't leave their side for a moment each other, they seemed purely enthusiastic about what they were doing, they looked into each other's eyes smiling and happy with their eternity together, they chose not only the room and the place of worship, but also the meal, flowers, colours, rings, clothes, rites and traditions to apply, only one thing was missing, the guests, who would celebrate with them? apart from the members of the angel's decadence, not many would have gone to celebrate with them, and their families? had no one looked for them in all these years? Had no one ever worried about them before? Was there really no one who had looked for them after their disappearance?