45| Just one little kiss

I quickly collect my belongings and begin packing them into my bag

I quickly collect my belongings and begin packing them into my bag. I had been so absorbed in my thoughts throughout the entire lecture that I failed to notice the ringing of the lecture bell, leaving me behind in the empty lecture room.

As I made my way to the exit, I was suddenly brought to a stop by the sight of Adwait entering the room.

He swiftly secured the door and then pulled me close, placing my bag to the side, and pinned me firmly against the door.

"What are you doing, Adwait?"

"Until now, I haven't done anything, but I definitely want to," he said, his gaze fixed on my lips.

I understood what he was implying. "Pagal ho gye ho tum bilkul. Hato muje jana hai."

(You have gone crazy. Just move, I need to go)

"Hadh se jada. Aadat bn chuki ho tum meri." he whispered before kissing my jawline.

(More than the limit. You've become an addiction for me)

"Adwait, we're at the university. Someone might catch us." I cautioned.

"I've locked the door, and there's no lecture scheduled in this room right now."

"But I have a lecture, Mr. Scindia. Let me go."

"Just one little kiss, and then you can go to your lecture. I'll be satisfied for an hour with that."

"One kiss? I'm well aware of how your 'one kiss' and 'last kiss' work," I glared at him, folding my arms across my chest.

On our date too, he asked for the 'last kiss,' but it turned into countless kisses that I lost count of.

After lunch, we didn't go anywhere else as originally planned; instead, he had me sit on his lap, started a conversation, and in between, he kissed me for minutes, saying it would serve as a break from all the talking.

He cleared his throat and warded off his gaze, as though he didn't understand what I was talking about.

I scoffed and reached for the doorknob, but he firmly gripped my hand and pressed himself so close to me that my breath hitched.

"You can't be that cruel, can you? I had my last kiss last evening, and I've been longing for one since then. Don't you feel sorry for me?" he pleaded with a sad expression.

I stared at him in disbelief. My mouth was hanging open. He was talking as if it had been years since we had our last kiss.

My gaze drifted to his lips, and a rush of memories of his kisses flooded back. Gosh, I was longing to kiss him too.

I gazed directly into his eyes, and after a brief moment, a smile slowly formed on his lips. He understood the signal perfectly.

He leaned against the door, one hand against it, and the other at my waist. His lips melded with mine, and without granting my heart a moment to steady itself, he parted my lips, inviting his tongue inside.