11. Names

"- The Time I Found Out My Best Friend Was Dating My Other Best Friend and Both of Them Dumped Each Other for Me

- Lost Ones Who Aren't Aware of Their Surroundings: Book 3 of 27

- So, Who is Elliot Abington, and Where did he go?"

Guys, shorten you titles... please. I have three examples above (not real stories, obviously). I'll talk about how each of them could be fixed, but first: Sometimes a longer title is fine. Just don't make it seem so redundant.

Starting with the first one. This absolutely ruins the plot. Sure, sometimes it's nice to get a hint to what you're jumping into, but don't just hand me the entire story on a silver platter! If I wanted a summary I would've just read the description for heaven's sake!

Secondly; just write "Lost Ones" for heavens sake... once again. The part afterwards is implied and just makes it look stupid (you can keep "book 3 of 27" though, I don't know why I added that).

And the last one: This is fine, but I think there is a general rule of thumb I stick to with titles. Don't do any "ands" or "buts" unless it's between very few words. The title, "So, Who is Elliot Abington?" Is perfectly passable and would easily draw me in. The part afterwards sounds redundant.

~•~

224 words

"Make sure to make a good looking cover too. Vote and comment if you liked it, and I'll see you next chapter!"