The Crash

"The lights are off and away we go" the commentators say
Y/N focuses and manages to gain 1 place which then leaves you in p6
Your defending yourself against pierre and manage to gain a few seconds.
Your engineer connects to your radio. "Y/N great defending keep it up"
You continue fighting and manage to get to p4. Y/N says on the radio "driver ahead?"
Your engineer. "Russell 0.7 ahead."
It gets to lap 39/54. Y/N has Lando Norris behind her
"Update on driver behind" Y/N says quickly
Her engineer says "norris 0.2s behind"
Y/N pushes harder and it gets to turn 5 when you check your wing mirror and see Lando behind you. You slow down to turn the corner but lando accidentally crashes into the back of you. This then sends you of the track. You try to control the car but failed and you went flying into the barrier at turn 6.
Lando speaks on his radio. "Is Y/N okay i didnt mean to hit her?".
His engineer. "No news yet lando just focus"
You can smell smoke in your car but your stuck and cant get out. You scream down the radio. "Guys i smell smoke but i cant get out im stuck. Can you confirm whether the car is on fire?"
Your panicking and you dont know what to do.

* 5 minutes later Y/N is still panicking.
Y/N says in a panicked voice. "Guys i need information now. Is the car on fire?"
"I can confirm your car is on fire Y/N try get out safely" your team principle says
Y/N sounds panicked. " i cant move get help now im stuck"
Your team principle says calmly. "Help is on its way Y/N just try stay calm".
Y/N is panicking and banging on the car. You see a figure running to you. Your entire car was engulfed in smoke and you couldnt make out who it was. You continue to try undo your belt until you manage to get free. You quickly climbs out and just collapses into the figures arms coughing. Y/N looks up to see that the figure was none other than her biggest rival. Lando Norris. Your still coughing violently. You had burns on your legs and arms.
Lando looks at you his face painted with worry and fear. " are you okay? Where does it hurt? Have you got any burns?
You look at him and say weakly. "Im fine im just a bit shaken." You lied as you actually had burns but you didnt want anyone to worry.
A few minutes later the ambulance car arrives and they put out the fire and take you to the car. They tell lando to get back in his car and drive to the pits. The paramedics drive you back to the medic hut. Your whole body aching.