Race Day

After a good nights rest you wake up to Mason shouting your name from the kitchen. You change into your clothes and grab your things. You then walk into the kitchen putting your phone and keys on the counter. You jump up on the counter and tie the laces on your trainers.
"You called mr mount" you chuckle and tease him.
Mason rolls his eyes "yes i did. Heres your breakfast" He hands you some toast.
You smile and take a bite of the toast
"thanks i better get going or I'll be late"
You jog into the living room and kneel down to Oakley who is in her walker. "Goodbye my princess I'll see you later" You give her a quick kiss on the forehead and then jog back into the kitchen. You take your phone, keys and purse from the counter.
"Bye mase" you smile as you walk out the door and down the stairs towards the car park. You unlock Mason's car and take a seat in the driver spot. You put your phone on the wireless charger alongside your purse and keys. Starting up the engine, you roll down a window.

You drive to the track checking the time every so often making sure you are on time.

15 minutes later

You arrive at the track and grab your pass. Whilst walking towards the entrance you get crowds of fans swarming around you. You take some photos and sign some merch for them. You then begin walking through the paddock towards Alpine. You see Pierre entering his room and wave at him. He smiles and waves back.
Continuing to your room, you grab your race kit and shut the door beginning to change into your suit. Once you had changed you grab your helmet and exit. You bump into Pierre.

He smiles at you. "Ready for today?"
You nod. "I'm so ready"
Pierre chuckles and walks with you to the Alpine garage. You both split up and walk to your strategists going through the plans for the race.
Your strategist:
"does plan B sound okay?"
"Yeah i think that would work i will just have to pace myself and manage my tyres" You agree.
For the next 15 minutes you all go through the plans and pit strategies.

10 minutes before the race start your stood on the grid at your car talking to your manager. Your starting the race p4 but you have 3 very talented drivers ahead of you. You say to your manager. "This is going to be a tough but we can do it"

You put your helmet on and get into your car. You hear your team principle on the radio "radio check Y/N"
You reply. "Loud and clear let's get this race going"

Your eyes are focused on the race lights.
Red. Red. Red. Red. Red.  Green!
You get a good start leaving you 0.3 seconds behind Lewis. You push yourself to keep that gap to a minimum.

Lap 15/71:
You go into the pits and change from soft tyres to medium tyres. As you leave the pits you are now in P7 so you only lost 3 places. You manage to gain 1 place at turn 3 when you pass Daniel Ricciardo meaning you are now in P6.

Lap 57/71:
You had pit on lap 50 however you gained 2 places. You are now in p4 behind Lando Norris. Your focusing on maintaining the gap. You get DRS which gives you the advantage. As you and Lando both turn onto the straight you activate your DRS which hen allows you to overtake Lando placing you in P3

Lap 69/71:
The top 3 is currently Max then you then Lando. Lewis and Carlos both pitted meaning they had dropped down. You get told by your strategist to see the tyres through to the end. You know there is no way you can pass Max because he is 10 seconds ahead so instead you aim for the fastest lap. Yuki Tsunoda currently has the fastest lap time of 1.19 seconds. You are on the final lap and push yourself to your limit. You finish the race in P2 and also have the fastest lap.

"Wooo let's go team. Well done everyone. Where did Pierre place?" You ask full of joy.

Your team principle speaks through the radio. " i can confirm Pierre placed p7. I repeat p7."
You are very happy for Pierre. "Tell him i said well done" 
"copy that"