12. the truth untold

Jungkook pov

I'm loving it. Loving every second of teasing her. Observing the effect I have on her. Funny how she thinks she can get rid of me. But sweetheart doesn't know that I'll make her crave for me. Whenever I'm not around her, I'll be the only thought in her head.

So, to get my daily dose of yn here I'm standing at her door yet again. The familiar flower in my hand. Ever since it was changed from purple to white, it has lost its charm. But aesthetics don't matter. The meaning does.

On ringing the doorbell this time, it takes her a few minutes to open the door, looking absolutely disheveled.

But it's actually cute.

I hold the flowers in front of my face. "Who are you?" Her voice comes out in the tiniest whisper. "Good morning" I lower the flowers, revealing my handsome face.

Ya, I'm aware of the fact.

"You?" She rubs her eyes. "Me"

I didn't know I was able to make a person so horrified. "Why do you have these?" She asks, her hands clutching at the door frame. "Found 'em at your doorstep. Didn't know you had such an affectionate boyfriend" I hold my hands behind my back, leaning my torso towards her. "What else are you hiding from me, sweetheart?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I believe you already know that"

Ohhh the tension. She's down bad and it's fucking hysterical.

"Really?" I lean closer, enough to make her turn away. She doesn't see the victory dance I do behind her. I know exactly what I'm doing and have my planning executed perfectly.

She walks up to her living room, leaving the door wide open. I'll take it as a sign of my welcome. I step in and keep the flower on the side table.

"Why are you here?" By the time she says this I'm right behind her. She turned around- "Did you forget?" And panics to see me this close to her.

God knows how she managed to trip but didn't forget to hold my shirt before falling down on the couch.

I think the gods are in my favor today.

She lands on her back, making me fall over her. I make sure to handle my weight so I don't crush her. "Fuck" she hisses, slowly coming back from the series of events. Her eyes meet mine, and I calmly wait for the effect to take over. "Get off me" the hue in her cheeks getting visible.

"You look beautiful from here" I purposely do the 'hair out of the face' move, watching her melt under the mere touch. Only if I could tell her how much she has tortured me with these beautiful eyes.

Finally, I get to see them up close.

"You're heavy" she protests. "I'm barely putting any weight on you" My head leans closer, tilting diagonally. lips perfectly hovering an inch above hers.

She closed her eyes and I swear the demon inside me let out the most evil laugh ever.

My hands cup her cheek, my thumb tracing the softness of her lips. Tempting. I know.

My weight lifted off her body, as I swiftly stood back on my two feet. Her figure still hung in the same position. "W-what?" she opened her eyes, looking for me. "what ?" I asked. She sits straight on the couch and I sit beside her. "What were you thinking yn?"

"Nothing" She rubs her hand over her face, frustration pretty obvious to me.

"Tell me yn. What's troubling you?" I say, in the softest voice possible to come out of my throat. She wiggles in her seat, irritated with the scene.

"Jungkook I told you-" her face turned to mine in her sentence midway, and she read the warning visible on my face.

"Ok, you want to know. I'll tell you everything" She furiously stands up, facing me. "For the past year, I have had this crazy stalker behind me. Who monitors possibly each and every fucking thing in my life. Send me those goddamn ugly flowers every day for it to be the first thing I encounter when I wake. Reminding me each and every day that I'm under him. Under his cruel eyes who look over me every second of the day"

Tear well in her eyes with every other word and when silence fell over us, her cries were the only sound to exist.

"Yn" I stood up, pulling her in a hug immediately. "I didn't know you were going through this. I'm so sorry" I say, rubbing her back. "I'm tired of it jungkook. I'm so tired of living like this." she buries her face in my neck, sobbing.

My heart clenched at the voices but I was bound to stay in my place.

"Listen to me" I pull her away from me, cupping her face in my hands, wiping her tears away. "You're not alone hmm. I'm there for you. We'll hunt this bitch down. I swear on my life I won't rest until the day he's at your knees begging for forgiveness"

A/N
so this was all for this chapter...I'm sorry for taking so much time. my exams were going on but now it's over. I'll try to focus and finish this book and be regular with the updates. 

don't forget to like and comment...it keeps me motivated to post <3