15. the guest

It was so quiet as we entered my apartment that the silence was deafening. I didn't know what was going on inside his head. He has never been this quiet and it scares me.

Cause this is not who he is.

Do I even know who he is?

All I know right now is that jungkook is not someone who can stay silent for more than 30 seconds. It's been half an hour now and not even a single word.

I straight walked to the couch and plopped on it. I felt so tired and just wanted to sleep. jungkook went into the kitchen, long and confident strides.

He comes back with a glass of water in his hand, his eyes now looking straight into mine as he walks closer to me and moves forward the glass.

"thank you" I take the glass from his hands and he sits beside me on the couch. I take a sip and keep the glass on the coffee table. I look at jungkook who is surprisingly still looking at me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow. He just shook his head and leaned ahead, his head hanging low between his shoulders.

"jungkook" I called him but he didn't react. "I'm sorry. Seriously. I didn't mean to do that. It-it just happened. I was completely out of my mind. You probably didn't like it. You look so upset. I mean, of course, no one would like it if they were kissed without conse-"

"Who said I didn't like it?" He turns to look at me. "You're upset jungkook. I can see that" "Well," he leans back and closer to me. "you're seeing something wrong."

He is so fucking close and I'm losing it. What does he mean that he liked it? And if he did why he be acting so sad about it?

"you liked it?" I asked again, pulling myself back only for him to lean closer to me. "honestly, enjoyed it" he spoke softly, voice soothing to the ears.

"then why are you so quiet?" Jungkook has now dropped his head to my neck, his hair brushing at my sensitive spot making me shuffle in my place. He inhaled a deep breath and said, "I was thinking about something" his hot breath fanned my neck.

"About what?" I titled my head to the side, consciously giving him more space to do something. Anything.

He pressed his lips on my neck and I closed my eyes at the feeling. My hands are closed in tight fists at my side. "About you" he moves away resting himself comfortably on the couch.

He does this every time. And I know he just enjoys teasing me like that. I come back from the high he left me on, also leaning back on the couch. "what bout me?"

"just can't get you out of my head. and whatever happened earlier" he smiles to himself, hint of embarrassment hidden in the curves of his lips.

"then I think-" I pause taking a breath. "I ruined our first kiss" I've never ignored eye contact like this ever. But I just can't dare to look into his eyes. Never imagined myself talking about something like this with him.

"you did not" he holds my hand. "But if you want we can clean the slate, start fresh." he pulls my arms towards him and I land on his chest. "What-" his lips pressed against mine in a hard kiss, I was frozen at first but then he wrapped my arms against his neck.

Now when I'm in full consciousness, I can feel every little contact between us. His tight grip around my waist, our thighs rubbing each other, his chest firm against mine, the push of his finger in my skin.